Reiko J Tanaka
Affiliation: Imperial College
- Visualisation of the T cell differentiation programme by Canonical Correspondence Analysis of transcriptomesMasahiro Ono
Immunobiology Section, UCL Institute of Child Health, University College London, 30 Guilford Street, London WC1N 1EH, UK
BMC Genomics 15:1028. 2014....
- Skin disease modeling from a mathematical perspectiveReiko J Tanaka
Department of Bioengineering, Imperial College London, London, UK
J Invest Dermatol 133:1472-8. 2013..Investigative dermatologists are needed to drive and orient this cross-disciplinary research to address fundamental problems in skin biology and disease...
- Skin barrier homeostasis in atopic dermatitis: feedback regulation of kallikrein activityReiko J Tanaka
Department of Bioengineering, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 6:e19895. 2011..We further proposed future experiments that may provide informative data to enhance the system-level understanding on the regulatory mechanisms of skin barrier in AD and healthy individuals...
- Controversies concerning thymus-derived regulatory T cells: fundamental issues and a new perspectiveMasahiro Ono
Department of Life Sciences, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Imperial College London, London, UK
Immunol Cell Biol 94:3-10. 2016..This perspective provides new insights into the roles of self-reactivity, T cell-antigen-presenting cell interaction and T-cell activation in Foxp3-mediated immune regulation. ..
- Visualising the cross-level relationships between pathological and physiological processes and gene expression: analyses of haematological diseasesMasahiro Ono
Immunobiology Unit, Institute of Child Health, University College London, London, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 8:e53544. 2013..Furthermore, CCAM was effective in identifying candidate genes that are correlated with cellular phenotypes of interest. We expect that CCAM will benefit a wide range of medical fields...