Affiliation: Imperial College
- Focal therapy for prostate cancer: rationale and treatment opportunitiesV Kasivisvanathan
Division of Surgery and Interventional Sciences, University College London, UK
Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol) 25:461-73. 2013..This review articles discusses the current status of focal therapy, highlighting controversies and emerging strategies that can influence treatment outcomes for the future. ..
- Transperineal magnetic resonance image targeted prostate biopsy versus transperineal template prostate biopsy in the detection of clinically significant prostate cancerVeeru Kasivisvanathan
Division of Surgery and Interventional Sciences, University College London, London, United Kingdom
J Urol 189:860-6. 2013..We compared the detection of clinically significant and insignificant cancer by transperineal magnetic resonance imaging targeted biopsy and transperineal template guided prostate biopsy...
- Irreversible electroporation for focal ablation at the porta hepatisVeeru Kasivisvanathan
Department of Radiology, Imperial College London, London, UK
Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 35:1531-4. 2012....
- Periprocedural outcomes after surgical revascularization and stenting for postradiotherapy carotid stenosisVeeru Kasivisvanathan
Academic Section of Vascular Surgery, Imperial College London, Charing Cross Hospital, London, United Kingdom
J Vasc Surg 56:1143-52.e2. 2012..This systematic review collated data pertaining to perioperative outcomes of carotid artery surgery and carotid stenting in postradiotherapy carotid stenosis to aid the clinical decision-making process...
- Review of trans-atlantic cardiovascular best medical therapy guidelines - recommendations for asymptomatic carotid atherosclerosisKerry J Davies
Imperial College London, London, UK
Curr Vasc Pharmacol 11:514-23. 2013..In the future imaging biomarkers may help provide an understanding of the risk of an individual carotid lesion to help guide therapy. ..
- Histological outcomes after focal high-intensity focused ultrasound and cryotherapyTaimur T Shah
Division of Surgery and Interventional Science, Urology Research Group, UCL, Room 4 23, 4th Floor, 132 Hampstead Road, London, NW1 2PS, UK
World J Urol 33:955-64. 2015..In this paper, we discuss the histological outcomes from these biopsies and their use in guiding subsequent management and trial development...
- Standards of reporting for MRI-targeted biopsy studies (START) of the prostate: recommendations from an International Working GroupCaroline M Moore
Division of Surgical and Interventional Sciences, University College London, London, UK
Eur Urol 64:544-52. 2013....
- Role of magnetic resonance imaging in defining a biopsy strategy for detection of prostate cancerAshley J Ridout
Division of Surgical and Interventional Sciences, University College London, London, UK Department of Urology, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
Int J Urol 21:5-11. 2014....
- Hypoxia-inducible factor-1 in arterial disease: a putative therapeutic targetVeeru Kasivisvanathan
Imperial Vascular Unit, Imperial College London, Charing Cross Hospital, London, UK
Curr Vasc Pharmacol 9:333-49. 2011....