E G Hermione Lyall
Affiliation: Imperial College
- Review of uptake of interventions to reduce mother to child transmission of HIV by women aware of their HIV statusE G Lyall
Department of Paediatrics, Imperial College School of Medicine at St Mary s, London
BMJ 316:268-70. 1998..To examine the change in uptake of interventions to reduce transmission of HIV from mothers to infants from January 1994 to July 1997...
- Guidelines for the management of HIV infection in pregnant women and the prevention of mother-to-child transmissionE G Lyall
Department of Paediatrics, St Mary s Hospital, Imperial College, London, UK
HIV Med 2:314-34. 2001..An expanded version of these guidelines with an appendix on safety and toxicity data is available on the BHIVA website http://www.bhiva.org. The authors are available to discuss individual cases...
- Paediatric HIV in 2002--a treatable and preventable infectionE G Hermione Lyall
St Mary s Hospital, W2 1NY London, UK
J Clin Virol 25:107-19. 2002
- Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia and cytomegalovirus infection in children with vertically acquired HIV infectionA J Williams
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Institute of Child Health, London, UK
AIDS 15:335-9. 2001..Breast-feeding increases the risk of combined PCP and CMV infection, which is associated with severe disease...
- Polymerase chain reaction diagnosis of human immunodeficiency virus infectionE G Hermione Lyall
Pediatr Infect Dis J 22:295. 2003