Affiliation: Imperial College
- Perirenal schwannoma: a case reportMona El-Bahrawy
Department of Histopathology, Division of Investigative Science, Imperial College, Hammersmith Hospital, DuCane Road, London, UK
J Med Case Rep 2:189. 2008..Nerve sheath tumours of the kidney are particularly rare and, in the few reported cases, are all situated in the hilar region...
- Expression Profiling of Proliferation and Apoptotic Markers along the Adenoma-Carcinoma Sequence in Familial Adenomatous Polyposis PatientsJayson Wang
Department of Histopathology, Imperial College London, Hammersmith Hospital, DuCane Road, London W12 0HS, UK
Gastroenterol Res Pract 2013:107534. 2013..However, p53 and CD10 are often expressed later in the sequence, in carcinomas...
- Characterization of the E-cadherin/catenin complex in colorectal carcinoma cell linesMona El-Bahrawy
Department of Histopathology, Hammersmith Hospital, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, London, UK
Int J Exp Pathol 85:65-74. 2004..The expression and assembly of the E-cadherin/catenin complex does not appear to be affected by the presence of APC and or beta-CATENIN mutations...
- E-cadherin/catenin complex status in solid pseudopapillary tumor of the pancreasMona A El-Bahrawy
Department of Histopathology, Imperial College, Hammersmith Campus, UK
Am J Surg Pathol 32:1-7. 2008....
- Alpha-fetoprotein-producing non-germ cell tumours of the female genital tractM El-Bahrawy
Department of Histopathology, Imperial College, Hammersmith Hospital, DuCane Road, London W12 0HS, UK
Eur J Cancer 46:1317-22. 2010..Biochemical, physiological and pathological features of AFP are briefly presented...
- Expression of beta-catenin in basal cell carcinomaM El-Bahrawy
Department of Histopathology, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, Hammersmith Hospital, DuCane Road, London W12 0NN, UK
Br J Dermatol 148:964-70. 2003..Its prominence at tumour margins suggests that this may be associated with more aggressive types of invasion...
- Retroperitoneal solitary fibrous tumour arising from the pelvis in women--a case report and review of literatureP Madhuvrata
Queen Charlotte s and Chelsea Hospital, London, UK
J Obstet Gynaecol 25:189-92. 2005....