- Accuracy of referrals from an orthoptic vision screening program for 3- to 4-year-old preschool childrenVictor H Hu
Wolverhampton Eye Infirmary, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
J AAPOS 16:49-52. 2012..To determine the accuracy of orthoptist referrals from a preschool-based vision screening program for children 3-4 years of age and to report the outcomes of referred children...
- Visual loss after cat scratchVictor Hu
Maidstone Hospital, Maidstone ME16 2QQ, UK
J R Soc Med 98:28-9. 2005
- Bilateral endogenous endophthalmitis after holmium laser lithotripsyVictor Hu
Birmingham and Midland Eye Institute, City Hospital, Dudley Road, Birmingham, West Midlands B17 7QH, United Kingdom
Urology 70:590.e13-4. 2007..This 55-year-old woman developed infections in both eyes 2 to 3 weeks after the lithotripsy, with a good response to appropriate antibiotic treatment...
- Non-progressive periorbital necrotising fasciitisV Hu
King s College Hospital, London, UK
Orbit 27:59-62. 2008..We report an unusual case of necrotising fasciitis of the eyelids with spontaneous limitation of the area of necrosis...
- The effect of aqualase and phacoemulsification on the corneal endotheliumVictor Hu
Department of Ophthalmology, Queen Mary s Hospital, Sidcup, United Kingdom
Cornea 29:247-50. 2010..To compare corneal endothelial cell loss after cataract surgery by phacoemulsification and by Aqualase...
- Scheimpflug imaging to determine intraocular lens power in vivoStephen J Turner
King s College Hospital Ophthalmology Department, King s College Hospital, London, United Kingdom
J Cataract Refract Surg 33:1041-4. 2007..To assess the feasibility of determining intraocular lens (IOL) power by measurement of the central optic thickness using clinically available Scheimpflug imaging (Pentacam, Oculus)...