- "HPV? Never heard of it!": a systematic review of girls' and parents' information needs, views and preferences about human papillomavirus vaccinationMaggie Hendry
North Wales Centre for Primary Care Research, Bangor University, United Kingdom Electronic address
Vaccine 31:5152-67. 2013....
- Are women ready for the new cervical screening protocol in England? A systematic review and qualitative synthesis of views about human papillomavirus testingM Hendry
North Wales Centre for Primary Care Research, Bangor University, Gwenfro Units 4 8, Wrexham Technology Park, Wrexham LL13 7YP, UK
Br J Cancer 107:243-54. 2012..We aimed to inform the development of educational materials to promote informed choice, reduce anxiety and improve disease control...
- Why do we want the right to die? A systematic review of the international literature on the views of patients, carers and the public on assisted dyingMaggie Hendry
North Wales Centre for Primary Care Research, Bangor University, Wrexham Technology Park, Wrexham, UK
Palliat Med 27:13-26. 2013..Dominant headlines feature professional (medical, legal, religious) arguments versus celebrity campaigners; ordinary people are less clearly represented...
- Comparative clinical effectiveness of management strategies for sciatica: systematic review and network meta-analysesRuth A Lewis
North Wales Centre for Primary Care Research, College of Health and Behavioural Sciences, Bangor University, Gwenfro Unit 4 8, Wrexham Technology Park Wrexham, UK LL13 7YP Electronic address
Spine J 15:1461-77. 2015..There are numerous treatment approaches for sciatica. Previous systematic reviews have not compared all these strategies together...
- Patient-reported measurement of time to diagnosis in cancer: development of the Cancer Symptom Interval Measure (C-SIM) and randomised controlled trial of method of deliveryRichard D Neal
North Wales Centre for Primary Care Research, Bangor University, Gwenfro Unit 5, Wrexham Technology Park, Wrexham LL13 7YP, UK
BMC Health Serv Res 14:3. 2014..In this two-phase study, we aimed further improve our tool and to conduct a trial comparing levels of anxiety between two modes of delivery: self-completed versus researcher-administered...
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of biological treatments targeting tumour necrosis factor α for sciaticaNefyn H Williams
North Wales Centre for Primary Care Research, North Wales Clinical School, Bangor University, Gwenfro 4 8, Wrexham Technology Park, Wrexham, LL13 7YP, UK
Eur Spine J 22:1921-35. 2013..Systematic review comparing biological agents, targeting tumour necrosis factor α, for sciatica with placebo and alternative interventions...
- Activity Increase Despite Arthritis (AIDA): design of a Phase II randomised controlled trial evaluating an active management booklet for hip and knee osteoarthritis [ISRCTN24554946]Nefyn H Williams
Department of Primary Care and Public Health, Cardiff University, School of Medicine, North Wales Clinical School, Gwenfro Units 6 7, Wrexham Technology Park, LL13 7YP, UK
BMC Fam Pract 10:62. 2009..A booklet has been developed for patients with hip or knee osteoarthritis. It focuses on changing disadvantageous beliefs and encouraging increased physical activity...