Richard E Myers
Affiliation: Health Protection Agency
- Analysis of natural sequence variation and covariation in human immunodeficiency virus type 1 integraseRichard E Myers
Virus Reference Department, Centre for Infections, Health Protection Agency, 61 Colindale Avenue, London NW95EQ, United Kingdom
J Virol 82:9228-35. 2008..The validation of covariation as a predictive tool will be dependent on monitoring the evolution of HIV-1 integrase under drug selection pressure...
- Development and optimization of an internally controlled dried blood spot assay for surveillance of human immunodeficiency virus type-1 drug resistanceAndrew J Buckton
Virus Reference Department, Centre for Infections, Health Protection Agency, 61 Colindale Avenue, London NW9 5EQ, UK
J Antimicrob Chemother 62:1191-8. 2008..We present the evaluation of a methodology for the genotypic assessment of human immunodeficiency virus type-1 (HIV-1) drug resistance, optimized for use with dried blood spots (DBS)...
- Phylodynamic and phylogeographic patterns of the HIV type 1 subtype F1 parenteral epidemic in RomaniaJean L Mbisa
Virus Reference Department, Microbiology Services, Health Protection Agency, London, United Kingdom
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 28:1161-6. 2012..Furthermore, phylogeographic analysis suggests that the root location of the parenteral epidemic was Bucharest...
- Three residues in HIV-1 matrix contribute to protease inhibitor susceptibility and replication capacityChris M Parry
Antiviral Unit, Virus Reference Department, Centre for Infections, Health Protection Agency, 61 Colindale Avenue, London NW95EQ, United Kingdom
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 55:1106-13. 2011....
- Assessment of automated genotyping protocols as tools for surveillance of HIV-1 genetic diversityRobert Gifford
Department of Infection, University College London, UK
AIDS 20:1521-9. 2006..However, it is not clear how reliable standard genotyping of these sequences is for describing HIV-1 genetic variation and for detecting novel genetic variants and epidemiological trends...