- Notice of failure to disclose financial interest: "A neuropsychological test battery for use in Alzheimer disease clinical trials" (Arch Neurol. 2007;64:1323-1329)John Harrison
Arch Neurol 65:992. 2008
- A neuropsychological test battery for use in Alzheimer disease clinical trialsJohn Harrison
CPC Pharma Services, PO Box 3223, Warminster, Wiltshire BA12 8XA, England
Arch Neurol 64:1323-9. 2007....
- Which Cognitive Domains are Improved by Treatment with Vortioxetine?John E Harrison
Metis Cognition Ltd, Kilmington Common, UK Dr Harrison Alzheimer s Center, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam Dr Harrison H Lundbeck A S, Copenhagen, Denmark Drs Lophaven and Olsen
Int J Neuropsychopharmacol . 2016..Subjects were randomized (1:1:1) to vortioxetine 10mg/day or 20mg/day or placebo...
- Safety, efficacy, and biomarker findings of PBT2 in targeting Abeta as a modifying therapy for Alzheimer's disease: a phase IIa, double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trialLars Lannfelt
Department of Public Health and Geriatrics, Uppsala University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden
Lancet Neurol 7:779-86. 2008..Strong preclinical efficacy data and the completion of early, clinical safety studies have preceded this phase IIa study, the aim of which was to assess the effects of PBT2 on safety, efficacy, and biomarkers of AD...
- Global attentional-executive sequelae following surgical lesions to globus pallidus internaRichard B Scott
Russell Cairns Unit, Radcliffe Infirmary, Oxford, UK
Brain 125:562-74. 2002..This finding is rare in its specificity and has implications for theoretical models of the functional architecture and pathophysiology of the globus pallidus, and the clinical practice of pallidotomy...