Affiliation: Guy's Hospital
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and multidrug resistant tuberculosis: Part 2D Patel
Guy s, King s and St Thomas School of Medicine, Occupational Health Department, St Thomas Hospital, London, UK
Occup Med (Lond) 50:395-7. 2000....
- Out of hours management of occupational exposures to blood and body fluids in healthcare staffD Patel
Guy s, King s, and St Thomas School of Medicine, Occupational Health Department, St Thomas Hospital, Lambeth Palace Road, London SE1 7EH, UK
Occup Environ Med 59:415-8. 2002..To assess and compare the out of hours and in hours management of occupational blood and body fluid exposures in a London teaching hospital...
- Analysis of full-length HIV type 1 env genes indicates differences between the virus infecting T cells and dendritic cells in peripheral blood of infected patientsR S Daniels
Virology Division, National Institute for Medical Research, The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, London NW7 1AA, UK
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 20:409-13. 2004..These findings suggest that there may be distinct populations of HIV-1 variants infecting blood DC and T cells in patients showing slow and slow/standard disease progression...
- The AmRo study: pregnancy outcome in HIV-1-infected women under effective highly active antiretroviral therapy and a policy of vaginal deliveryK Boer
Department of Obstetrics, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
BJOG 114:148-55. 2007..To explore pregnancy outcome in HIV-1-positive and HIV-negative women, and mother-to-child transmission (MTCT) according to mode of delivery under effective highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART)...
- Increased rate of prematurity associated with antenatal antiretroviral therapy in a German/Austrian cohort of HIV-1-infected womenI Grosch-Woerner
Department of General Paediatrics, Charite Universitaetsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
HIV Med 9:6-13. 2008..The aim of the study was to assess the risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes after antenatal antiretroviral therapy in a well-defined prospective cohort of nontransmitting HIV-infected women...
- Messages about dual contraception in areas of high HIV prevalence are not heededN Ngubane
Africa Centre for Health and Population Studies, University of KwaZulu Natal, Durban
S Afr Med J 98:209-12. 2008..It is critical for HIV-negative women to prevent seroconversion and HIV transmission to their infants during pregnancy and breastfeeding...