- Theoretical predictions of wurtzite III-nitride nano-materials propertiesGrégory Guisbiers
IEMN, CNRS UMR8520, Scientific City, Avenue Henri Poincaré, BP 60069, 59652 Villeneuve d Ascq, France
Phys Chem Chem Phys 12:7203-10. 2010..Finally, the phase diagram of a ternary III-nitride nanomaterial, AlGaN, is presented and the variation of its energy bandgap with composition is predicted...
- Gold-copper nanostars as photo-thermal agents: synthesis and advanced electron microscopy characterizationLourdes Bazán-Díaz
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Texas at San Antonio, One UTSA Circle, San Antonio, TX 78249, USA
Nanoscale 7:20734-42. 2015..Both types of nanostars were proved to be thermally stable and could therefore be used as therapeutic agents in photo-thermal therapies as confirmed by the near-infrared absorption spectra. ..
- Cu-Ni nano-alloy: mixed, core-shell or Janus nano-particle?Grégory Guisbiers
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Texas at San Antonio, One UTSA Circle, San Antonio, Texas 78249, USA
Nanoscale 6:14630-5. 2014..Surface segregation is also considered and reveals a nickel surface-enrichment. Finally, this paper provides a useful roadmap for experimentalists. ..
- Size-dependent materials properties toward a universal equationG Guisbiers
UCL, Institute of Mechanics, Materials and Civil Engineering, 2 Place Sainte Barbe, 1348, Louvain la Neuve, Belgium
Nanoscale Res Lett 5:1132-6. 2010..Comparison between different existing theoretical models and the proposed equation is done...
- Size-dependent catalytic and melting properties of platinum-palladium nanoparticlesGrégory Guisbiers
Institute of Mechanics, Materials and Civil Engineering, Catholic University of Louvain, 2 Place Sainte Barbe, 1348 Louvain la Neuve, Belgium
Nanoscale Res Lett 6:396. 2011..The predictions were compared with the available experimental data in the literature. PACS: 65.80-g; 82.60.Qr; 64.75.Jk...