Affiliation: Great Ormond Street
- Histopathological features of gastrointestinal mucosal biopsy specimens in children with epidermolysis bullosaN Shah
Department of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, UK
J Clin Pathol 60:843-4. 2007
- Enteropathic histopathological features may be associated with Shwachman-Diamond syndromeN Shah
Department of Gastroenterology and Haematology, Great Ormond Street Hospital and Institute of Child Health, London, UK
J Clin Pathol 63:592-4. 2010..To review the gastrointestinal mucosal histological features of biopsies from children with Shwachman-Diamond syndrome (SDS) examined at a single specialist centre...
- High-resolution colonic manometry accurately predicts colonic neuromuscular pathological phenotype in pediatric slow transit constipationV Giorgio
Division of Neurogastroenterology and Motility, Department of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Great Ormond Street Hospital and UCL, London, UK
Neurogastroenterol Motil 25:70-8.e8-9. 2013..We tested the hypothesis that failure of motor quiescence (FQ) between bisacodyl-induced high amplitude propagating sequences (HAPSs) might predict neuromuscular pathology...
- Parental perception of their child's Quality of Life in children with non-Immunoglobulin-E mediated gastrointestinal allergiesR X Foong
Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
Pediatr Allergy Immunol . 2016..Little data is available on HRQoL in children with non-IgE-mediated gastrointestinal food allergy (GIFA). The aim of this study was to evaluate HRQoL in these children by parent proxy...
- Gastrointestinal complications of epidermolysis bullosa in childrenE B Freeman
Department of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust, Great Ormond Street, London WC1N 3JH, UK
Br J Dermatol 158:1308-14. 2008..Epidermolysis bullosa (EB) is a group of inherited disorders characterized by skin and mucous membrane fragility. Gastrointestinal (GI) complications have been described in many types of EB and are responsible for significant morbidity...
- Systemic vasculitis: a cause of indeterminate intestinal inflammationP A Brogan
Institute of Child Health and Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, UK
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 42:405-15. 2006....
- Hypertrophic eosinophilic gastroenteropathy is associated with reduced enterocyte apoptosisR Cuperus
Gastroenterology, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust, London, UK
Histopathology 46:73-80. 2005..Increased eosinophils were also present in the muscularis propria and submucosa. All had intermittent diarrhoea and signs of a protein-losing enteropathy...
- Extraintestinal manifestations in children with gastrointestinal food allergyG Dominguez-Ortega
Department of Gastroenterology, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust Institute of Child Health, London, UK
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 59:210-4. 2014..In the present study we assessed the prevalence of EIM in children with GIFA and investigated whether their presence is helpful in the allergy-focused history-taking process...
- Pathology of astrovirus associated diarrhoea in a paediatric bone marrow transplant recipientN J Sebire
Department of Histopathology, Great Ormond Street Hospital, Great Ormond Street, London WC1N 3JH, UK
J Clin Pathol 57:1001-3. 2004..Electron microscopic examination demonstrated viral particles within the cytoplasm of enterocytes, focally forming paracrystalline arrays...
- Treatment of multiple small bowel angiodysplasias causing severe life-threatening bleeding with thalidomideS E Kirkham
Great Ormond, Street Hospital, Great Ormond Street, London WCIN 3JH England
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 42:585-7. 2006
- Midline lethal granuloma--a clinical enigmaP Batra
Department of Dental Surgery, All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi, India
Indian J Dent Res 14:174-83. 2003..This article attempts to distinguish between these disease entities in the light of 2 case reports of Idiopathic midline destructive disease...
- Hepatitis C and renal diseaseD Van Thiel
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Stritch School of Medicine, Loyola University of Chicago, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL 60153, USA
Transplant Proc 34:2429-31. 2002
- Nitrous oxide (Entonox) inhalation and tolerance of transrectal ultrasound guided prostate biopsy: a double-blind randomized controlled studyJ Masood
Department of Urology, Harold Wood Hospital, Romford, United Kingdom
J Urol 168:116-20; discussion 120. 2002....
- Evaluation of panoramic radiography and axial computed tomography in cases of ameloblastoma and central giant cell granuloma of mandibleV Gupta
Departments of Radiodiagnosis, and Dental Surgery, All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi, India
Indian J Dent Res 12:200-4. 2001..Of these, imaging features of ameloblastoma and central giant cell granuloma (CGCG) were studied and compared, which is reported in this paper...
- Mouse preimplantation embryos exhibit receptor-mediated binding and transcytosis of maternal insulin-like growth factor IR M Smith
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, Philadelphia 19104
Biol Reprod 49:1-12. 1993..Functional studies show that incubating embryos in physiological levels of IGF-I (40 ng/ml) results in increased numbers of cells in the inner cell mass (p < 0.05), but not the trophectoderm, as compared to controls...