Julia C Chisholm
Affiliation: Great Ormond Street
- Pharmacokinetics of dactinomycin in a pediatric patient population: a United Kingdom Children's Cancer Study Group StudyGareth J Veal
Northern Institute for Cancer Research, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Clin Cancer Res 11:5893-9. 2005..Despite concerns over the incidence of toxicity, little is known about the pharmacology of dactinomycin. A study was done to investigate dactinomycin pharmacokinetics in children...
- The evolution towards ambulatory and day-case management of febrile neutropeniaJulia C Chisholm
Department of Haematology and Oncology, Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, UK
Br J Haematol 135:3-16. 2006....
- Influenza immunisation in children with solid tumoursJ Chisholm
Department of Paediatric Oncology, Great Ormond Street Hospital, Great Ormond Street, London WC1N 3JH, UK
Eur J Cancer 41:2280-7. 2005..Influenza vaccine was well tolerated in this patient group and children showed a significant response to immunisation. These findings support the recommendation for annual influenza vaccination in these children...
- Efficacy of carboplatin given in a phase II window study to children and adolescents with newly diagnosed metastatic soft tissue sarcomaJ C Chisholm
Department of Haematology and Oncology, Great Ormond Street Hospital, Great Ormond Street, London WC1N 3JH, UK
Eur J Cancer 43:2537-44. 2007..The activity of carboplatin was evaluated in a phase II window study in previously untreated children with metastatic soft tissue sarcoma...
- Toxicity and outcome of children and adolescents participating in phase I/II trials of novel anticancer drugs: the Royal Marsden experienceDaniel A Morgenstern
Pediatric Drug Development Unit, Children and Young People s Unit, The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust Pediatric Drug Development Team, Divisions of Cancer Therapeutics and Clinical Studies, The Institute of Cancer Research, Sutton Pediatric Oncology Department, Great Ormond Street Hospital Institute of Child Health, University College London, London, UK
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 36:218-23. 2014..Continued expansion of the portfolio is needed ultimately to improve the outcomes for those with resistant disease. ..
- Variation in policies for the management of febrile neutropenia in United Kingdom Children's Cancer Study Group centresBob Phillips
Paediatric Oncology Day Hospital, St James s Hospital, Leeds, UK
Arch Dis Child 92:495-8. 2007..To assess the variation in the current UK management strategies for the treatment of febrile neutropenia in childhood. Design and..
- Vaccinations in children treated with standard-dose cancer therapy or hematopoietic stem cell transplantationSoonie R Patel
Paediatric Department, Mayday University Hospital, Croydon, UK
Pediatr Clin North Am 55:169-86, xi. 2008..It is important to protect these children against vaccine-preventable diseases by reimmunization...