J P Hanley
Affiliation: Freeman Hospital
- Prolactinoma presenting as chronic anaemia with osteoporosis: a case reportFergus R Maclean
Department of Bone Health, Diabetes and Endocrinology, Southern General Hospital, Govan Road, Glasgow, G51 4TF, UK
J Med Case Reports 4:33. 2010..Six years later, he was evaluated and diagnosed with a prolactinoma and resultant osteoporosis. Prolactinoma in old people may present insidiously with chronic anaemia and osteoporosis with or without sexual dysfunction...
- Warfarin reversalJ P Hanley
Department of Haematology, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Queen Victoria Road, Newcastle upon Tyne UK
J Clin Pathol 57:1132-9. 2004..This review discusses the current approaches to warfarin reversal in clinical practice. The development of a uniform approach to warfarin reversal in the Northern Region is described...
- Emergency warfarin reversal with prothrombin complex concentrates: UK wide studyS J Evans
Br J Haematol 141:268-9. 2008
- The carboxyl terminus of RAP30 is similar in sequence to region 4 of bacterial sigma factors and is required for functionK P Garrett
Program in Molecular and Cell Biology, Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Oklahoma City 73104
J Biol Chem 267:23942-9. 1992..2, is able to assemble with the beta (RAP74) subunit to form a mutant beta gamma (RAP30/74) with impaired ability to interact with RNA polymerase II...
- Recombinant activated factor VII (rFVIIa/NovoSeven) in intractable haemorrhage: use of a clinical scoring system to predict outcomeT T Biss
Department of Haematology, Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Trust, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Vox Sang 90:45-52. 2006..The aim of this study was to detect factors predictive of outcome and to incorporate them into a prognostically significant scoring system...
- Failure of rituximab to induce immune tolerance in a boy with severe haemophilia A and an alloimmune factor VIII antibody: a case report and review of the literatureT T Biss
Newcastle Haemophilia Comprehensive Care Centre, Newcastle Hospitals NHS Trust, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Haemophilia 12:280-4. 2006..We discuss the possible reasons for failure of immune tolerance induction and review the literature concerning the use of rituximab for this indication...