- Continuity and change in the post-Kleinian evolution in London: clinical work of John Steiner, Ronald Britton and Michael Feldman (1988-2004)Ron Spielman
Int J Psychoanal 87:563-6. 2006
- Grievance: the underlying oedipal configurationMichael Feldman
5 Cholmeley Crescent, London N6 5EZ, UK
Int J Psychoanal 89:743-58. 2008..The analysis of the underlying state of mind helps to account for the persistent grip the grievance has on the patient, and the way this interferes with development...
- Addressing parts of the selfMichael Feldman
Int J Psychoanal 88:371-86. 2007..In this latter case it seems paradoxically more appropriate for the analyst to include, in his interpretations, references to the struggle between different parts of the personality...
- The illumination of historyMichael Feldman
5 Cholmeley Crescent, London, UK
Int J Psychoanal 88:609-25. 2007..This can thus promote psychic change by freeing the patient's capacity to achieve a sense of connection with her history, and to tolerate the meaning of what emerges, which illuminates both the present and the past...
- Racker's contribution to the understanding of countertransference revisitedMichael Feldman
Psychoanal Q 76:779-93. 2007