J A Eaden
- Colorectal cancer prevention in ulcerative colitis: a case-control studyJ Eaden
The Gastrointestinal Research Unit, Leicester General Hospital, Leicester, UK
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 14:145-53. 2000..The risk of colorectal cancer (CRC) in ulcerative colitis (UC) increases with extent and duration of disease. Identifying other risk factors would allow targeting of sub-groups at greatest risk, enabling more cost-effective surveillance...
- The risk of colorectal cancer in ulcerative colitis: a meta-analysisJ A Eaden
Gastrointestinal Research Unit, Leicester General Hospital, Gwendolen Road, Leicester LE5 4PW, UK
Gut 48:526-35. 2001..Controversy surrounds the risk of colorectal cancer (CRC) in ulcerative colitis (UC). Many studies have investigated this risk and reported widely varying rates...
- Inter-observer variation between general and specialist gastrointestinal pathologists when grading dysplasia in ulcerative colitisJ Eaden
Gastrointestinal Research Unit and Department of Pathology, Leicester General Hospital, Gwendolen Road, Leicester, LE5 4PW, UK
J Pathol 194:152-7. 2001..It must be made clear to the public that surveillance and screening programmes carry a significant rate of histological error and that perfection cannot be expected or achieved with present methods...
- Guidelines for screening and surveillance of asymptomatic colorectal cancer in patients with inflammatory bowel diseaseJ A Eaden
Leicester General Hospital, Gwendolen Road, Leicester, UK
Gut 51:V10-2. 2002
- Does patient knowledge affect the colorectal cancer risk in ulcerative colitis?J A Eaden
Department of Gastroenterology, Walsgrave Hospital, Coventry, UK
Postgrad Med J 78:615-8. 2002....