- Keeping experience at the bedside: the emergency consultant nurse roleJane Currie
Emergency Department, Ministry of Defence Hospital Unit, Frimley Park Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Camberley, Surrey
Br J Nurs 16:18-21. 2007..This has the added potential to provide inspiration for junior nurses and retain experienced emergency nurses in the clinical arena...
- A time for international standards?: comparing the Emergency Nurse Practitioner role in the UK, Australia and New ZealandJane Currie
Emergency Department, Cabrini Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
Accid Emerg Nurs 15:210-6. 2007..Together these issues generate confusion over what the ENP role embodies. One method of demystifying the ENP role would be to progress towards international standards for regulation, education and core components of practice...
- How far is too far? Exploring the perceptions of the professions on their current and future roles in emergency careJ Currie
34 Field Hospital, Queen Elizabeth Barracks, Strensall, York, UK
Emerg Med J 25:335-9. 2008....
- Improving the efficiency of patient handoverJane Currie
Selly Oak Hospital, Birmingham
Emerg Nurse 10:24-7. 2002
- Clinical competence in caring for paediatric patientsJane Currie
Emergency Department, Ministry of Defence Unit, Frimley Park Hospital A and E, Surrey
Emerg Nurse 14:12-5. 2006..Improving the health and welfare of children is an important investment in our future (Glasper 2005). To this end, all healthcare professionals must strive to deliver high quality, timely and efficient paediatric care...
- Learning from the past to inform the future--a survey of consultant nurses in emergency careSarah Charters
Emergency Department, Southampton General Hospital, Tremona Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO16 6YD, UK
Accid Emerg Nurs 13:186-93. 2005..Strategies for addressing these deficiencies are identified...