P M Wilkinson
Affiliation: Christie Hospital
- Epoetin alfa in platinum-treated ovarian cancer patients: results of a multinational, multicentre, randomised trialP M Wilkinson
Christie Hospital, Wilmslow Road, Manchester M20 4BX, UK
Br J Cancer 94:947-54. 2006..These findings support use of epoetin alfa to increase Hb levels, reduce transfusion use, and improve QOL in anaemic ovarian cancer patients receiving platinum chemotherapy...
- Stage- and CA125-related survival in patients with epithelial ovarian cancer treated at a cancer centerR E Board
Cancer Research UK Department of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, United Kingdom
Int J Gynecol Cancer 16:18-24. 2006..Further clinical trials are needed to test whether combinations of surgical, histologic, biochemical, and radiologic parameters can be used to identify a population with such a good prognosis that adjuvant therapy is not required...
- ChlVPP/EVA hybrid versus the weekly VAPEC-B regimen for previously untreated Hodgkin's diseaseJ A Radford
Department of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK
J Clin Oncol 20:2988-94. 2002....
- SCOTROC 2B: feasibility of carboplatin followed by docetaxel or docetaxel-irinotecan as first-line therapy for ovarian cancerA R Clamp
Cancer Research UK Department of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital, Manchester M20 4BX, UK
Br J Cancer 94:55-61. 2006..Further exploratory studies of topoisomerase-I inhibitors in this setting may be warranted...
- Incidence of cerebral metastases in patients treated with trastuzumab for metastatic breast cancerA J Clayton
Department of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Wilmslow Road, Withington, Manchester M20 4BX, UK
Br J Cancer 91:639-43. 2004..HER-2-positive breast cancer may have a predilection for the brain, or trastuzumab therapy may change the disease pattern by prolonging survival. New strategies to address this problem require investigation in this group of patients...
- Carcinosarcoma of the ovaryM A Harris
Department of Clinical Oncology, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Withington, Manchester, UK
Br J Cancer 88:654-7. 2003..6 months. Currently, seven patients are still alive although one has cancer. The overall censored median survival was 8.7 months after a median follow-up of 34 months, and the 1- and 5-year survival were 40 and 7.5%, respectively...