James E Jackson
Affiliation: Charing Cross Hospital
- Angiography and arterial stimulation venous sampling in the localization of pancreatic neuroendocrine tumoursJames E Jackson
Department of Imaging, Hammersmith Hospital, Du Cane Road, London W12 0HS, UK
Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab 19:229-39. 2005....
- Retroperitoneal haemorrhage in renal angiomyolipoma causing hepatic functional decompensation: a case reportJulekha R Wajed
Divisions of Medicine, Imperial College London, Hammersmith Hospital Campus, Du Cane Road, London W12 0NN, UK
J Med Case Reports 1:82. 2007....
- Localization of gastrinomas by selective intra-arterial calcium injection in patients on proton pump inhibitor or H2 receptor antagonist therapyWaljit S Dhillo
Department of Endocrinology, Imperial College Faculty of Medicine, Hammersmith Hospital, London W12 0NN, UK
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 17:429-33. 2005....
- Management of delayed postoperative hemorrhage after pancreaticoduodenectomy: a meta-analysisPaolo Limongelli
HPB Unit, Division of Surgery and Intensive Care, Imperial College School of Medicine, Hammersmith Hospital, Du Cane Road, London, England
Arch Surg 143:1001-7; discussion 1007. 2008..Data Source We undertook an electronic search of MEDLINE and selected for analysis only original articles published between January 1, 1990, and December 31, 2007...
- Peripheral pulmonary artery pseudoaneurysms and massive hemoptysisHala Sbano
Department of Imaging, Hammersmith Hospital, Du Cane Rd, London W12 0HS, England
AJR Am J Roentgenol 184:1253-9. 2005..Embolization of bronchial and nonbronchial systemic arteries alone may not be sufficient therapy to control hemoptysis, and occlusion of the pseudoaneurysm itself via a pulmonary artery approach is recommended...
- Arteriovenous fistulas of the facial artery after mandibular surgery: treatment by embolizationAshish Saini
Department of Imaging, Hammersmith Hospital, Du Cane Rd, London, W12 0HS, United Kingdom
AJR Am J Roentgenol 190:W35-40. 2008....
- The radiographic appearances of non-specific small intestinal ulcerationThomas H Bryant
Department of Imaging, Imperial College School of Medicine, Hammersmith Hospital, London, UK
Clin Radiol 57:117-22. 2002..To determine the imaging characteristics of non-specific ulceration of the small intestine...
- Segmental mediolytic arteriopathy in a patient with intraperitoneal bleedingNicola A Rosenfelder
Department of Medicine A, Hammersmith Hospital Campus, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London, UK
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 18:295-7. 2006....
- Management of delayed arterial hemorrhage after pancreaticoduodenectomy. A case seriesShirin E Khorsandi
HPB Unit, Department of Biosurgery and Surgical Technology, Hammersmith Hospital London, England
JOP 9:172-8. 2008..CONTEXT Delayed arterial hemorrhage is a rare complication after pancreaticoduodenectomy (frequency 2-4%) but carries a high mortality, with up to a third of patients dying as a consequence. Its ideal management remains unclear...
- Angiographic diagnosis of inflammatory bowel disease in patients presenting with gastrointestinal bleedingAlex M Barnacle
Department of Imaging, Great Ormond St Hospital for Children, London, United Kingdom
AJR Am J Roentgenol 187:976-85. 2006....