L H Evans
Affiliation: Cardiff University
- Direct real-time neural evidence for task-set inertiaLisa H Evans
Brain Research Imaging Centre, School of Psychology, Cardiff University
Psychol Sci 26:284-90. 2015..This real-time measure of neural activity thus provides direct evidence of task-set inertia, its duration, and the functional role it plays in switch costs. ..
- Electrophysiological evidence for retrieval mode immediately after a task switchLisa H Evans
Cardiff University Brain Research Imaging Centre CUBRIC, School of Psychology, Cardiff University, Cardiff CF10 3AT, Wales, UK Electronic address
Neuroimage 108:435-40. 2015..Potential reasons for this are discussed, including the critical manipulation of similarity in contents between tasks, as well as the use of a predictable cue sequence. ..
- Prepulse inhibition of startle and its moderation by schizotypy and smokingLisa H Evans
School of Psychology, Cardiff University, Cardiff, South Wales, UK
Psychophysiology 42:223-31. 2005..The results suggest that PPI is altered differentially in psychosis-prone populations who display different symptom profiles, and that these relationships are moderated by smoking status...
- A new continuous within-participants latent inhibition task: examining associations with schizotypy dimensions, smoking status and genderLisa H Evans
School of Psychology, Cardiff University, Cardiff CF10 3AT, UK
Biol Psychol 74:365-73. 2007..These findings indicate that the task may have sufficient sensitivity to be used in patients with schizophrenia...
- Reduced P50 suppression is associated with the cognitive disorganisation dimension of schizotypyLisa H Evans
School of Psychology, Cardiff University, Cardiff, CF10 3AT, UK
Schizophr Res 97:152-62. 2007..This research supports the view that there is a link between poor P50 suppression and certain symptom clusters in schizophrenia...
- An electrophysiological study of boundary conditions for control of recollection in the exclusion taskL H Evans
Cardiff University Brain Research Imaging Centre, School of Psychology, Cardiff University, Cardiff, Wales, UK
Brain Res 1324:43-53. 2010....
- Electrophysiological insights into control over recollectionL H Evans
a Cardiff University Brain Research Imaging Centre CUBRIC, School of Psychology, Cardiff University, Cardiff, Wales, UK
Cogn Neurosci 3:168-73. 2012....
- Variations in selective and nonselective prediction error with the negative dimension of schizotypyMark Haselgrove
School of Psychology, The University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK
Q J Exp Psychol (Hove) 63:1127-49. 2010..The implications of this double dissociation for understanding the nature of the cognitive deficit in schizophrenia and for theories of learning are considered...