Marie Jet Bekkers
Affiliation: Cardiff University
- Enhancing the quality of antibiotic prescribing in primary care: qualitative evaluation of a blended learning interventionMarie Jet Bekkers
South East Wales Trials Unit, School of Medicine, Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK
BMC Fam Pract 11:34. 2010..Effectiveness was evaluated in a randomised controlled trial in which 244 GPs and Nurse Practitioners and 68 general practices participated. This paper reports part of the process evaluation of that trial...
- Effectiveness of multifaceted educational programme to reduce antibiotic dispensing in primary care: practice based randomised controlled trialChristopher C Butler
Institute of Primary Care and Public Health, School of Medicine, Cardiff University, Cardiff CF14 4XN, UK
BMJ 344:d8173. 2012..To evaluate the effectiveness and costs of a multifaceted flexible educational programme aimed at reducing antibiotic dispensing at the practice level in primary care...
- Stemming the Tide of Antibiotic Resistance (STAR): a protocol for a trial of a complex intervention addressing the 'why' and 'how' of appropriate antibiotic prescribing in general practiceSharon A Simpson
South East Wales Trials Unit, School of Medicine, Cardiff University, 7th floor Neuadd Meirionnydd, Heath Park, Cardiff, CF14 4XN, UK
BMC Fam Pract 10:20. 2009..This paper describes the protocol for a pragmatic, randomized evaluation of a complex intervention aimed at reducing antibiotic prescribing by primary care clinicians...
- Effectiveness of a nurse-led intensive home-visitation programme for first-time teenage mothers (Building Blocks): a pragmatic randomised controlled trialMichael Robling
South East Wales Trials Unit, Centre for Trials Research, Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK Electronic address
Lancet 387:146-55. 2016..We aimed to assess the effectiveness of giving the programme to teenage first-time mothers on infant and maternal outcomes up to 24 months after birth...
- Facilitating organisational development using a group-based formative assessment and benchmarking method: design and implementation of the International Family Practice Maturity MatrixGlyn Elwyn
Department of Primary Care and Public Health, School of Medicine, Cardiff University, Neuadd Meirionnydd, Heath Park, Cardiff CF14 4YS, UK
Qual Saf Health Care 19:e48. 2010..No attempt at all has been made to achieve a method which would be capable of providing comparisons--and the stimulus for further improvement--at an international level...