D Ross Camidge
- The causes of dysphagia in carcinoma of the lungD R Camidge
Department of Oncology, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh EH4 2XU, Scotland, UK
J R Soc Med 94:567-72. 2001....
- The epidemiology of self-poisoning in the UKD R Camidge
Scottish Poisons Information Bureau, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH3 9YW, UK
Br J Clin Pharmacol 56:613-9. 2003..After establishing definitions for different self-poisoning categories we discuss the published data on self-poisoning as they relate to suicide, accidental self-poisoning and deliberate self-harm in the UK...
- Prognosis without treatment as a modifier in health economic assessmentsRoss Camidge
Clinical Pharmacology Unit, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh EH4 2XU
BMJ 330:1382-4. 2005
- Factors affecting the mesothelioma detection rate within national and international epidemiological studies: insights from Scottish linked cancer registry-mortality dataD R Camidge
Edinburgh Cancer Centre, Western General Hospital, Crewe Road, Edinburgh EH4 2XU, UK
Br J Cancer 95:649-52. 2006....
- The impact of prognosis without treatment on doctors' and patients' resource allocation decisions and its relevance to new drug recommendation processesD Ross Camidge
University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh Cancer Centre, Western General Hospital, Crewe Road, Edinburgh EH4 2XU, UK
Br J Clin Pharmacol 65:224-9. 2008....
- Hospital admissions and deaths relating to deliberate self-harm and accidents within 5 years of a cancer diagnosis: a national study in Scotland, UKD R Camidge
University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh Cancer Centre, Western General Hospital, Crewe Road, Edinburgh, UK
Br J Cancer 96:752-7. 2007..Some of these accidents, particularly accidental poisonings, may contain hidden deliberate acts. Previous DSH or accidents are potential markers for those most at risk, in whom to target interventional techniques...
- Self-poisoning in the UK: epidemiology and toxidromesRoss Camidge
Western General Hospital, Edinburgh
Clin Med 3:111-4. 2003
- A phase I safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetic study of enzastaurin combined with capecitabine in patients with advanced solid tumorsD Ross Camidge
Division of Medical Oncology, University of Colorado Cancer Center, Aurora, Colorado 80045, USA
Anticancer Drugs 19:77-84. 2008..i.d.) on days 1-14 every 21 days. Further disease-directed studies are warranted, such as in malignancies in the treatment of which both capecitabine and inhibitors of angiogenesis have previously been benchmarked as being effective...
- Dynamic and modern: bringing the ethics of phase I trials up to dateD Ross Camidge
J Clin Oncol 24:5178-9; author reply 5179-80. 2006
- Apomab: an agonist monoclonal antibody directed against Death Receptor 5/TRAIL-Receptor 2 for use in the treatment of solid tumorsD Ross Camidge
Developmental Therapeutics and Thoracic Oncology Programs, Department of Medical Oncology, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, CO 80045 0508, USA
Expert Opin Biol Ther 8:1167-76. 2008..Apomab is a pro-apoptotic anticancer agonist monoclonal antibody against Death receptor 5 (DR5)/TNF-related apoptosis inducing ligand-receptor 2 (TRAIL-R2)...