Clare S Allely
- The association of ADHD symptoms to self-harm behaviours: a systematic PRISMA reviewClare S Allely
Institute of Health and Wellbeing, University of Glasgow, RHSC Yorkhill, Glasgow 8SJ G3, Scotland
BMC Psychiatry 14:133. 2014..Numerous studies have indicated that ADHD is associated with completed suicides and other suicidal behaviours (i.e., suicidal attempt and ideation). However, significantly less is known about the association between ADHD and self-harm...
- Prediction of 7-year psychopathology from mother-infant joint attention behaviours: a nested case-control studyClare S Allely
Centre for Rural Health, University of Aberdeen, The Centre for Health Science, Old Perth Road, Inverness IV2 3JH, Scotland
BMC Pediatr 13:147. 2013..To investigate whether later diagnosis of psychiatric disorder can be predicted from analysis of mother-infant joint attention (JA) behaviours in social-communicative interaction at 12 months...
- Can psychopathology at age 7 be predicted from clinical observation at one year? Evidence from the ALSPAC cohortC S Allely
Institute of Health and Wellbeing, University of Glasgow, RHSC Yorkhill, Glasgow G3 8SJ, Scotland, United Kingdom
Res Dev Disabil 33:2292-300. 2012..Two groups of clinical raters observed videos of caregiver-infant interaction. Neither group of raters could reliably identify any precursors of later development of psychopathology in the one-year-old infants in this setting...
- Parent-infant vocalisations at 12 months predict psychopathology at 7 yearsC S Allely
Institute of Health and Wellbeing, University of Glasgow, RHSC Yorkhill, Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Res Dev Disabil 34:985-93. 2013..In sum, altered vocalisation frequency in mother-infant interactions at one year is a potential risk marker for later diagnosis of a range of child psychopathologies...
- Pain sensitivity and observer perception of pain in individuals with autistic spectrum disorderC S Allely
Institute of Health and Wellbeing, University of Glasgow, RHSC Yorkhill, Glasgow G3 8SJ, UK
ScientificWorldJournal 2013:916178. 2013..These results have important implications for the assessment and management of pain in children with ASD. ..
- How evidence-based is an 'evidence-based parenting program'? A PRISMA systematic review and meta-analysis of Triple PPhilip Wilson
Centre for Rural Health, University of Aberdeen, Centre for Health Sciences, Old Perth Rd, Inverness IV2 3JH, Scotland
BMC Med 10:130. 2012..Interventions to promote positive parenting are often reported to offer good outcomes for children but they can consume substantial resources and they require rigorous appraisal...