- Points on a compass: four views on the developmental theories of Margaret Mahler and John BowlbyPhyllis Tyson
J Am Psychoanal Assoc 52:499-509. 2004
- The challenges of psychoanalytic developmental theoryPhyllis Tyson
J Am Psychoanal Assoc 50:19-52. 2002
- Some psychoanalytic perspectives on womenPhyllis Tyson
J Am Psychoanal Assoc 51:1119-26. 2003
- Affects, agency, and self-regulation: complexity theory in the treatment of children with anxiety and disruptive behavior disordersPhyllis Tyson
University of California San Diego School of Medicine, USA
J Am Psychoanal Assoc 53:159-87. 2005..The principles of complex dynamic systems can inform psychoanalytic treatment strategies, as demonstrated with five children whose cases are presented...
- Research in child psychoanalysis: twenty-five-year follow-up of a severely disturbed childPhyllis Tyson
University of Washington, USA
J Am Psychoanal Assoc 57:919-45. 2009..As an example, clinical material from the analysis of an eight-year-old is presented along with follow-up interview data twenty-five years later...