- Increasing the stimulation dose of rFHS in unexpected poor responders is not associated with better IVF outcome
Gulhane Military Medical Academy Haydarpasa Training Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Ginekol Pol 83:111-5. 2012
..The aim of this retrospective study is to determine whether increasing the stimulation dose of rFSH in unexpected poor responders is associated with better IVF outcome or not...
- The effect of hormone therapy on plasma homocysteine levels: a randomized clinical trial
Gulhane Military Medical Academy, Haydarpasa Training Hospital, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Istanbul, Turkey
Menopause 12:216-22. 2005
..We studied 80 postmenopausal women to determine the effect of medroxyprogesterone acetate (MPA) combined with conjugated equine estrogens (CEE) on fasting plasma homocysteine levels...
- Familial mediterranean fever-related nephrotic syndrome and successful full-term pregnancy
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Haydarpasa Training Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Arch Med Res 37:178-80. 2006
..Colchicine treatment with bed rest, protein reinforcement, acetylsalicylic acid administration and close follow-up may improve the outcome of pregnancy in FMF patients...
- Pregnancy outcome following second-trimester amniocentesis: a case-control study
Unit of Perinatology, GATA Haydarpasa Educational Hospital, Uskudar, Istanbul, Turkey
Am J Perinatol 23:25-30. 2006
..05). We conclude that second-trimester amniocentesis for prenatal diagnosis is a safe procedure that does not appear to increase fetal loss rate...
- Second trimester amniotic fluid annexin A5 levels and subsequent development of intrauterine growth restriction
Department of Obstetric and Gynecology, GATA Haydarpasa Training Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Prenat Diagn 28:887-91. 2008
..The purpose of this study was to investigate the levels of annexin A5 in second trimester amniotic fluid, and evaluate its correlation with subsequent development of intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR)...
- Longitudinal study of platelet size changes in gestation and predictive power of elevated MPV in development of pre-eclampsia
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gulhane Military Medical Academy Haydarpasa Training Hospital, Istanbul 34668, Turkey
Prenat Diagn 28:1052-6. 2008
- Comparison of the risk of malignancy index and self-constructed logistic regression models in preoperative evaluation of adnexal masses
Department ofObstetrics and Gynecology, Marmara University, Istanbul, Turkey
J Ultrasound Med 27:1469-77. 2008
- Aortic elastic properties in young pregnant women
Rifat Eralp Ulusoy
Department of Cardiology, Gata Haydarpasa Military Teaching Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Heart Vessels 21:38-41. 2006
..0005). The indexes of aortic elastic properties are altered and aortic stiffness is decreased among young pregnant women. This may be due to the adaptation mechanisms including high estradiol levels detected in pregnancy...