Aysel Aydin Kaderli
Affiliation: Uludag University
- The relationship between cardiac autonomic neuropathy and Tei index in patients with type II diabetes mellitusAysel Aydin Kaderli
Uludag University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Cardiology, 16059 Gorukle, Bursa, Turkey
Acta Cardiol 63:629-33. 2008..We have investigated the relationship between silent cardiac autonomic neuropathy (CAN), one of the most important causes of mortality in diabetic patients, and the Tei index, which is an indicator of global ventricular function...
- [Double aortic arch in an asymptomatic patient]Aysel Aydin Kaderli
Uludağ Universitesi Tip Fakültesi Kardiyoloji Anabilim Dali, Bursa, Turkiye
Anadolu Kardiyol Derg 8:E3. 2008
- Diffuse involvement of the heart and great vessels in primary cardiac lymphomaAysel Aydin Kaderli
Department of Cardiology, Uludag University Faculty of Medicine, 16059 Gorukle, Bursa, Turkey
Eur J Echocardiogr 11:74-6. 2010....
- Aortic distensibility and coronary artery bypass graft patencyBulent Ozdemir
Cardiology Department, Uludag University Medical Faculty, Gorukle, Bursa, Turkey
J Cardiothorac Surg 4:14. 2009..In this study we aimed to retrospectively analyze the association of angiographically determined aortic distensibility with the patency rates of coronary bypass grafts..
- Catheter-directed ultrasound-accelerated thrombolysis may be life-saving in patients with massive pulmonary embolism after failed systemic thrombolysisSaim Sağ
Department of Cardiology, Uludag University Medical School, 16059, Bursa, Turkey
J Thromb Thrombolysis 42:322-8. 2016..EKOS is an effective treatment modality for high risk PE patients with failed STT and can be applied with very low hemorrhagic complications. ..
- Myocardial performance is impaired in patients with branch retinal vein occlusionBerkant Kaderli
Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Medicine, Uludag University, Bursa, Turkey
J Int Med Res 43:33-41. 2015..To investigate whether the Tei index, which is an indicator of global myocardial function and an independent predictor of cardiac death, is increased in patients with branch retinal vein occlusion (BRVO)...
- Lack of association of heart rate variability parameters with head-up tilt-test responses in patients with syncopeIbrahim Baran
Department of Cardiology, Uludag University School of Medicine, Turkey
Indian Heart J 56:229-31. 2004..In this study, we aimed to findout any association between heart rate variability parameters and type of tilt-test response in patients with syncope...
- Small arterial elasticity predicts the extent of coronary artery disease: Relationship with serum uric acidMurat Fazlioglu
Department of Cardiology, Uludag University School of Medicine, Bursa, Turkey
Atherosclerosis 202:200-4. 2009..In this study we aimed to evaluate the association of arterial elasticity indexes, serum uric acid and the presence and extent of angiographic coronary artery disease (CAD) in patients with chronic stable angina...
- Effect of percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty on QT dispersion and heart rate variability parametersAli Aydinlar
Department of Cardiology, Uludag University School of Medicine, Gorukle, Bursa, Turkey
Cardiovasc J Afr 20:240-4. 2009....
- Resolution of a giant atrial thrombus following anticoagulation therapyTunay Senturk
Department of Cardiology, School of Medicine, Uludag University, Gorukle, Bursa, Turkey
Cardiovasc J Afr 19:28-30. 2008..After two months of therapy, repeat echocardiography showed complete resolution of the thrombus. This case indicates that large and presumably organised thrombi may be treated with anticoagulant therapy...
- From treatment to diagnosis: a huge left ventricular thrombus in a patient with heart failureSumeyye Gullulu
Department of Cardiology, Medical Faculty, Uludag University, Bursa, Turkey
Anadolu Kardiyol Derg 4:276. 2004
- Mitral valve thrombosis and infective endocarditis in a patient with prothrombin mutationSumeyye Gullulu
Uludag University School of Medicine, Department of Cardiology, Gorukle, Bursa 16059, Turkey
Acta Cardiol 61:673-5. 2006..The association of infective endocarditis with native mitral valvular thrombosis in a case with prothrombin mutation and history of oral contraceptive use encouraged us to share our experience with our colleagues...
- Impaired aortic stiffness and pulse wave velocity in patients with branch retinal vein occlusionAysel Aydin Kaderli
Department of Cardiology, School of Medicine, Uludag University, 16059, Gorukle, Bursa, Turkey
Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol 248:369-74. 2010..In the present study, we aimed to determine whether arterial stiffness in different segments of the arterial tree is increased in patients with BRVO...
- A rare reason for pulmonary hypertension: primary sarcoma of the pulmonary arteryAysel Aydin Kaderli
Department of Cardiology, Uludag University Faculty of Medicine, Uludag University, Bursa, Turkey
Heart Surg Forum 13:E28-30. 2010..Pathologic examination of the masses revealed pulmonary sarcoma. Although this patient was admitted to our clinic only 2 weeks after the initial symptoms, he already had distal metastases...
- [Association of microalbuminuria and fasting insulin levels with presence and severity of coronary artery disease in non-diabetic cases]Erkan Ekicibasi
Uludağ Universitesi Tip Fakültesi Kardiyoloji Anabilim Dali Bursa, Turkiye
Anadolu Kardiyol Derg 8:16-21. 2008..In this study, we aimed to determine the relation of presence and severity of coronary artery disease with microalbuminuria, fasting insulin levels and the classical risk factors in non-diabetic patients...