Affiliation: Gulhane Military Medical Academy
- Prenatal diagnosis of primary microcephaly in two consanguineous families by confrontation of morphometry with DNA dataYusuf Tunca
Department of Medical Genetics, GATA, 06018 Etlik, Ankara, Turkey
Prenat Diagn 26:449-53. 2006....
- A polymorphism in ERAP1 is associated with susceptibility to ankylosing spondylitis in a Turkish populationMuhammet Cinar
Division of Rheumatology, Gulhane Military Medical Academy School of Medicine, Gn Tevfik Saglam Cad, 06018, Etlik, Ankara, Turkey
Rheumatol Int 33:2851-8. 2013..In summary, an ERAP1 polymorphism was associated with AS in a Turkish population. The contributions of HLA-B27 and the rs26653 SNP to AS pathogenesis appear to be independent...
- Association of retinal vein occlusion, homocysteine, and the thrombophilic mutations in a Turkish population: A case-control studyMehmet Talay Koylu
A Department of Ophthalmology, Gulhane Military Medicine Academy, Ankara, Turkey
Ophthalmic Genet . 2017..To compare homocysteine and thrombophilic mutations for the methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) C677T, factor V Leiden, and prothrombin G20210A between retinal vein occlusion (RVO) and healthy controls in a Turkish population...
- [Investigation of the association between paraoxonase-1 gene polymorphisms and response to therapy in chronic hepatitis C patients]Kazım Kıratlı
Gulhane Military Medical Academy, Department of Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology, Ankara, Turkey
Mikrobiyol Bul 48:596-605. 2014....
- Prenatal diagnosis of an autosomal translocation with regular trisomy 21Yusuf Tunca
Department of Medical Genetics, Gulhane Military Medical Academy, Ankara, Turkey
Fetal Pediatr Pathol 32:210-2. 2013..The postmortem pathologic examination of the fetus revealed that the findings of hypertelorism and right lung with two lobes are interesting novel findings of our cases associated with the breakpoints 3p21 and 8q24...
- [The investigation of angiotensin converting enzyme I/D and plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 4G/5G polymorphisms in venous thromboembolism patients]Halide Kaya
Department of Medical Biology, Gulhane Military Medical Academy, Ankara, Turkey
Tuberk Toraks 61:88-95. 2013..In this study we aimed to investigate the role of angiotensin converting enzyme insersion/deletion (ACE I/D) and plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 4G/5G (PAI-1 4G/5G) polymorphism in the development of disease...
- The presence of MEFV gene mutations in patients with primary osteoarthritis who require surgerySedat Yilmaz
Division of Rheumatology, Gulhane School of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
Korean J Intern Med 28:594-8. 2013..Our aim was to investigate a possible causal relationship between FMF and osteoarthritis in a population in which FMF is quite common...
- Ring chromosome 21 in the differential diagnosis of waddling gaitMutluay Arslan
Gulhane Military Medical School, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Child Neurology, Etlik, Ankara, Turkey
Brain Dev 34:792-5. 2012..Structural neurologic anomalies have also been described, but waddling gait due to lower motor neuron involvement has not been previously reported in association with ring 21...
- Novel mutations in prenatal diagnosis of primary microcephalyJulie Desir
Prenat Diagn 26:989. 2006
- New heritable fragile site at 15q13 in both members of a nonconsanguineous coupleNadide Nilüfer Karadeniz
Dr Zekai Tahir Burak Woman Hospital, Department of Medical Genetics, Hamamönü Ankara, Turkiye
Am J Med Genet A 118:290-2. 2003..While it looks like the fragile site is harmless in all carriers, having heterozygosity in the couple may lead to homozygous offspring that could result in fetal loss...