Affiliation: Faculty of Medicine
- Primary breast lymphoma cytologic diagnosisEnver Vardar
Department of Pathology, SSK Izmir Teaching Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
Arch Pathol Lab Med 129:694-6. 2005..Microscopic findings of the incisional biopsy of the left breast were in accordance with non-Hodgkin diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. The patient received systemic chemotherapy and is alive with no evidence of recurrence for 2 years...
- Evaluation of p53 nuclear accumulation in low- and high-grade (WHO/ISUP classification) transitional papillary carcinomas of the bladder for tumor recurrence and progressionEnver Vardar
Department of Pathology, SSK Izmir Teaching Hospital, Bornova, Turkey
Urol Int 77:27-33. 2006....
- Myointimoma of the glans penisEnver Vardar
Department of Pathology, SB Izmir Teaching and Training Hospital, Osmangazi 35030, Bornova, Izmir, Turkey
Pathol Int 57:158-61. 2007..Histological and immunohistochemical features are summarized on the basis of the present case and previously published reports...
- The role of IgG4 (+) plasma cells in the association of Hashimoto's thyroiditis with papillary carcinomaFunda Tasli
Department of Pathology, Bozyaka Training and Research Hospital, Izmir, Turkey Department of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Sifa University, Izmir, Turkey
APMIS 122:1259-65. 2014..To render these possibilities evaluable, studies to be carried out with larger case series are needed...
- Is there any non-invasive marker replace the needle liver biopsy predictive for liver fibrosis, in patients with chronic hepatitis?Rukiye Vardar
Department of Gastroenterology, Ege University, Izmir, Turkey
Hepatogastroenterology 56:1459-65. 2009..The aim of the present study was to evaluate the accuracy and predictive value of the non-invasive markers in identifying the presence or absence of significant fibrosis in patients with chronic viral hepatitis...
- Relationship between MLH-1, MSH-2, PMS-2,MSH-6 expression and clinicopathological features in colorectal cancerBirgül Karahan
Department of Pathology, Izmir Bozyaka Training and Research Hospital Izmir, Turkey
Int J Clin Exp Pathol 8:4044-53. 2015..This finding may arouse suspicion for MSI. However, the findings in our study must be supported with studies conducted in large series including molecular methods. ..
- Evaluation of late antibody-mediated rejection (C4d-mediated rejection): a single-center experienceErhan Tatar
From the Department of Nephrology and Transplantation Center, Izmir Bozyaka Education and Research Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
Exp Clin Transplant 13:259-62. 2015..We evaluated patients who underwent renal transplant and experienced late (≥ 3 years) antibody-mediated rejection, after an immunologically uneventful course early after transplant...
- A rare tumour of the breast: carcinosarcomaEnver Ilhan
Department of General Surgery, Izmir Bozyaka Education and Research Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
J Clin Med Res 2:96-8. 2010..Along with a review of the literature, we present the information regarding the clinical and histological findings and treatment of the patient who was operated due to breast carcinosarcoma. KEYWORDS: Breast; Carcinoma; Carcinosarcoma...
- The role of cobalt-albumin binding analysis in the diagnosis of experimental abdominal compartment syndrome in rabbitsErol Erden Unluer
Department of Emergency Medicine, Izmir Ataturk Research and Training Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
Ulus Travma Acil Cerrahi Derg 16:491-6. 2010..The purpose of our study was to examine the role of cobalt-albumin binding assay (CABA) for the early diagnosis of abdominal compartment syndrome (ACS)...
- Primary Gastric Invasive Micropapillary Carcinoma: A Case ReportEnver Vardar
Department of Pathology, Bozyaka Izmir Training and Research Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
Turk Patoloji Derg 31:219-22. 2015..Invasive micropapillary carcinoma is very rare in the stomach in the English literature. ..
- Comparison of the clinicopathological features of invasive ductal, invasive lobular, and mixed (invasive ductal + invasive lobular) carcinoma of the breastBaha Zengel
Department of General Surgery, Turkish Ministry of Health Izmir Bozyaka Research and Training Hospital, Saim Cıkrıkcı Cad No 59 Bozyaka, Izmir, 35 110, Turkey
Breast Cancer 22:374-81. 2015....
- Pseudo-angiomatous stromal hyperplasia of the breast detecting in mammography: case report and review of the literatureSenem Deniz
Pathology Department, SB Izmir Teaching Training Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
Breast Dis 34:117-20. 2014..Here we report a case of PASH presenting in a 41-years-old woman who had breast mass which was sent for intra-operative frozen-section procedure by surgery to our pathology laboratory. ..
- Massive bone marrow involvement in an end stage renal failure case with erythropoietin-resistant anemia and primary hyperoxaluriaFunda Tasli
Department of Pathology, Bozyaka Training and Research Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
Ren Fail 35:1167-9. 2013..This report presents a case backed up by literature of a patient with end stage renal failure and erythropoietin-resistant anaemia whose bone marrow biopsy showed crystal deposition which received delayed diagnosis of oxalosis...
- Image-based assessment of esophageal stricture in experimental corrosive esophagitis in animals: an objective, adjunct diagnostic toolEnver Vardar
Department of Pathology, Tepecik Research andTraining Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
Turk J Gastroenterol 20:3-8. 2009..The aim of this work was to compare the classical stenosis index method with a new objective method based on image analysis that was used to determine experimental stricture of the rat esophagus...
- Papillary carcinoma arising in subhyoid ectopic thyroid glandTolga Kandogan
Department of Otolaryngology, Izmir Training and Research Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
Thyroid 18:477-8. 2008