Affiliation: Faculty of Medicine
- Alcohol ablation therapy of an atypically located symptomatic bronchogenic cyst: a case reportHatice Lakadamyali
Department of Radiology, Alanya Teaching and Medical Research Center, Baskent University, Alanya 07400, Antalya, Turkey
Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 30:1274-6. 2007..This paper reports a paravertebral bronchogenic cyst which was symptomatic despite of its small size. CT-guided aspiration was accomplished and simultaneous alcohol ablation was carried out to prevent recurrences...
- Thorax CT findings in symptomatic hemodialysis patientsH Lakadamyali
Faculty of Medicine, Department of Pulmonary Disease, Baskent University, Antalya, Turkey
Transplant Proc 40:71-6. 2008..The radiologic findings in these patients were multiple and complex, but, in most of cases, imaging techniques (predominantly CT) offered an accurate, noninvasive diagnostic approach...
- [A giant retropharyngeal lipoma showing no change in clinical presentation and size within a two-year follow-up: a case report]Hatice Lakadamyali
Department of Radiology, Baskent University Alanya Hospital, Antalya, Turkey
Kulak Burun Bogaz Ihtis Derg 18:374-6. 2008..Surgery was not performed due to the cardiovascular problems of the patient. During a two-year follow-up, there were no changes in the size and tissue characteristics of the mass, nor any mass-related clinical problems...
- [Rapid eye movement related obstructive sleep apnea syndrome: antropometric and polysomnographic findings]Huseyin Lakadamyali
Clinic of Chest Diseases, Alanya Practice and Research Center, Baskent University, Alanya, Turkey
Tuberk Toraks 60:13-9. 2012..The aim of the present study is to analyze the frequency, the antropometric and polygraphic features of REM-related obstructive sleep apnea syndrome...
- Adult polysplenic syndrome accompanied by aberrant right subclavian artery and hemangioma in a cleft spleen: a case reportTarkan Ergun
Department of Radiology, Baskent University, Alanya Teaching and Medical Research Center, Alanya, Turkey
Ann Vasc Surg 22:579-81. 2008..The possible congenital vascular anomalies which eventually could accompany adult polysplenic syndrome cases are clinically important for the approach to the patient and planning of eventual vascular interventions...
- Myositis ossificans in the right inferior thoracic wall as an unusual cause of lower thoracic-upper abdominal pain: report of a caseTarkan Ergun
Department of Radiology, Baskent University School of Medicine, Alanya Teaching and Medical Research Center, 07400, Alanya, Turkey
Surg Today 38:962-4. 2008..As the calcifications may not be seen on a plain chest X-ray in the early course of this condition, superficial tissue US or CT should be performed to establish the diagnosis...
- Effect of obstructive sleep apnea on heart rate, heart rate recovery and QTc and P-wave dispersion in newly diagnosed untreated patientsDavran Cicek
Department of Cardiology, Baskent University School of Medicine, Antalya, Turkey
Am J Med Sci 344:180-5. 2012..The aim of the current investigation was to clarify the influence of OSAS severity on these cardiac parameters...
- Acute spinal cord compression from an extraosseous vertebral hemangioma with hemorrhagic components: a case reportTarkan Ergun
Department of Radiology, Alanya Teaching and Medical Research Center, Baskent University, Alanya, Turkey
J Manipulative Physiol Ther 30:602-6. 2007..This case report presents a patient with acute compression myelopathy caused by acute hemorrhage of a thoracic vertebral hemangioma extending into the epidural space...