Affiliation: Ege University
- Synthesis of silica-PAMAM dendrimer nanoparticles as promising carriers in Neuro blastoma cellsOzlem Yesil-Celiktas
Novel Fludic Technologies Group, Department of Bioengineering, Faculty of Engineering, Ege University, 35100 Bornova Izmir, Turkey Electronic address
Anal Biochem 519:1-7. 2016..9%. On the other hand, Neuro 2A cells incubated with empty nanoparticles exhibited a high proliferation indicating that hybrid nanoparticles were not toxic to the cells and the inhibitory effect was associated with the anthocyanins...
- Determination of phenolic content and antioxidant activity of extracts obtained from Rosmarinus officinalis' calliOzlem Yesil-Celiktas
Ege University Science and Technology Center, 35100 Bornova Izmir, Turkey
J Plant Physiol 164:1536-42. 2007..On the basis of the current findings, we conclude that WPM supplemented with 1mg/L NAA yields higher phenolic content as well as higher antioxidant activity...
- Determination of extractability of pine bark using supercritical CO(2) extraction and different solvents: optimization and predictionOzlem Yesil-Celiktas
Department of Bioengineering, Ege University, Bornova Izmir, Turkey
J Agric Food Chem 57:341-7. 2009..Ethyl acetate extract revealed high correlations with the laboratory scale SFE (r = 0.98) and also pilot scale SFE runs at 200 (r = 0.99) and 800 bar (r = 0.98) without modifiers...
- Inhibitory effects of rosemary extracts, carnosic acid and rosmarinic acid on the growth of various human cancer cell linesOzlem Yesil-Celiktas
Department of Bioengineering, Faculty of Engineering, Ege University, 35100, Bornova, Izmir, Turkey
Plant Foods Hum Nutr 65:158-63. 2010..Rosemary extract is a potential candidate to be included in the anti-cancer diet with pre-determined doses avoiding toxicity...
- Bioethanol production from raffinate phase of supercritical CO2 extracted Stevia rebaudiana leavesIsik Coban
Department of Bioengineering, Faculty of Engineering, Ege University, 35100 Bornova Izmir, Turkey
Bioresour Technol 120:52-9. 2012..0% inoculum, 2 days) based on the sugar consumed was 45.55% corresponding to a productivity of 0.19 kg/m(3)h which demonstrates challenges to be utilized as a potential feedstock for the production of bioethanol...