Suheyla A Ozsoy
Affiliation: Ege University
- A comparison of traditional practices used in pregnancy, labour and the postpartum period among women in Turkey and IranSuheyla A Ozsoy
Public Health Departmant, Ege University Nursing High School, Bornova, Izmir, Turkey
Midwifery 24:291-300. 2008..to examine and compare women's traditional practices regarding pregnancy, labour and the postpartum period...
- The struggle to develop nursing research in TurkeyS A Ozsoy
Public Health Department, Ege University Nursing High School, Bornova Izmir, Turkey
Int Nurs Rev 54:243-8. 2007..To understand the development of nursing research in Turkey, the development of nursing research in other countries might be analysed...
- Patient expectation and satisfaction with nursing care in Turkey: a literature reviewS A Ozsoy
Public Health Nursing, School of Nursing, Ege University Bornova, Izmir, Turkey
Int Nurs Rev 54:249-55. 2007..This study presents a review of research on patient expectation and satisfaction with nursing care in Turkey...
- Effectiveness of a discharge-planning program and home visits for meeting the physical care needs of children with cancerMedine Caliskan Yilmaz
Pediatric Oncology Clinic, Ege University, 13500, Izmir, Turkey
Support Care Cancer 18:243-53. 2010..The purpose of this study was to investigate the effectiveness of a discharge-planning program on helping caregivers meet the physical care needs of children with cancer...
- Reliability and validity of the colorectal cancer screening belief scale in TurkeySuheyla A Ozsoy
Department of Public Health, School of Nursing, Ege University, Bornova Izmir, Turkey
Cancer Nurs 30:139-45. 2007..91. The study showed that the Turkish version of the Champion's Health Belief Model Scales has good structural characteristics and is a reliable and valid instrument that can be used for measuring beliefs related to colorectal cancer...