Affiliation: Ege University
- Embolisation of both fistulae through the same carotid artery tear in a patient with bilateral traumatic caroticocavernous fistulaeI Oran
Department of Radiology, Ege University Medical School, 35100 Izmir, Turkey
Neuroradiology 46:234-7. 2004....
- Catheter and MR angiography of persistent trigeminal artery associated with occipital arteriovenous malformationI Oran
Ege University Medical School, Department of Radiology, Izmir, Turkey
Comput Med Imaging Graph 24:33-5. 2000..These anomalies were well demonstrated by MR angiography and confirmed by catheter angiography...
- Posttraumatic intradural internal carotid artery-cavernous sinus fistula associated with ipsilateral carotid dissection. Transarterial embolization with detachable coilsI Oran
Department of Radiology, Ege University Medical School, Izmir Turkey
Interv Neuroradiol 10:63-8. 2004..Endovascular therapy could be accomplished by use of detachable coils transarterially. Awareness of an unusual intradural origin of a carotid-cavernous sinus fistula and the possibility of an embolization should be kept in mind...
- Intradural Aneurysm Caused by Arterial Injury during Surgery: Treatment with Coil EmbolizationI Oran
Ege University Medical School, Department of Radiology, Izmir Turkey
Interv Neuroradiol 7:353-6. 2001..Endovascular approach to posttraumatic intracranial aneurysms and endosaccular GDC embolization of aneurysm with concomitant intraarterial papaverine infusion to treat vasospasm are discussed...
- Aortic origin of right hepatic artery and superior mesenteric origin of splenic artery: two rare variations demonstrated angiographicallyI Oran
Ege University Medical School, Department of Radiology, Division of Angiography and Interventional Radiology, 35100 Izmir, Turkey
Surg Radiol Anat 23:349-52. 2001..A second case is presented with a common splenomesenteric trunk branching into the splenic and superior mesenteric arteries. These two cases represent exceptional arterial variations in the upper abdomen...
- Sinistral portal hypertension; imaging findings and endovascular therapyO Cakmak
Department of Radiology, Faculty of Medicine, Ege University, Bornova, Izmir, Turkiye Izmir, Turkey
Abdom Imaging 30:208-13. 2005..The patients were diagnosed as having sinistral portal hypertension. Splenic artery embolization was performed in both patients to overcome intractable bleeding, and the clinical outcome was good...
- Embolization of visceral pseudoaneurysms with platinum coils and N-butyl cyanoacrylateM Parildar
Ege Universitesi Tip Fakultesi Radyoloji AbD TR 35100 Bornova Izmir Turkey
Abdom Imaging 28:36-40. 2003..We evaluated the efficacy of transcatheter embolization in visceral artery pseudoaneurysms with platinum coils and N-butyl-cyano-acrylate (NBCA)...
- Continuous intra-arterial infusion of nimodipine during embolization of cerebral aneurysms associated with vasospasmI Oran
Ege University Medical School Department of Radiology, Izmir, Turkey
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 29:291-5. 2008..In cases of intracranial ruptured aneurysm associated with vasospasm, we evaluated the effectiveness of combined embolization of an aneurysm and intra-arterial infusion of nimodipine, which continued during the entire procedure...