Affiliation: Ege University
- Short-term follow-up of the juvenile rheumatoid knee with fat-saturated 3D MRIH Cakmakci
Department of Radiology, Dokuz Eylul University School of Medicine, Inciralti, Izmir, Turkey
Pediatr Radiol 31:189-95. 2001..To determine the correlation between clinical status and 3D, fat-saturated contrast-enhanced MRI findings in assessing the response to treatment in patients with knee-joint involvement from juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (JRA)...
- Metastatic hypervascular lymph nodes in malignant glomus vagale tumor: angiography findingsH Cakmakci
Department of Radiology, Dokuz Eylul University School of Medicine, Izmir, Turkey
Clin Imaging 25:167-70. 2001..We report angiography findings of metastatic cervical lymph nodes in a case of malignant vagal paraganglioma...
- Transient neonatal hypoglycemia: cranial US and MRI findingsH Cakmakci
Department of Radiology, School of Medicine, Dokuz Eylul University, Izmir, Turkey
Eur Radiol 11:2585-8. 2001..An MRI examination revealed T1 and T2 shortening of the lesions in the occipital and frontal white matter. Follow-up cranial US demonstrated recovery of white matter changes in the patient with normal neurological outcome...
- Pediatric focal xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis: dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI findingsHandan Cakmakci
Department of Radiology, School of Medicine, Dokuz Eylul University, 1856 1 SK No 7 1, 35600 Karsiyaka, Izmir, Turkey
Clin Imaging 26:183-6. 2002..We report a case of a focal XPN in a 14-year-old girl. The true preoperative diagnosis may be very hard in children especially in the focal form but it seems to be possible by the help of dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI...
- Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy in three subacute sclerosing panencephalitis patients: correlation with clinical statusHandan Cakmakci
Department of Radiology, Dokuz Eylul University Faculty of Medicine, 35340 Balcova, Turkey
Childs Nerv Syst 20:216-20. 2004..There has been no correlation between the clinical status and the MRI findings...
- Tuberculous ileitis in a renal transplant recipient with familial Mediterranean fever: Gray-scale and power Doppler sonographic findingsErkan Yilmaz
Department of Radiology, Dokuz Eylul University School of Medicine, Inciralti, 35340 Izmir, Turkey
J Clin Ultrasound 31:51-4. 2003..Cultures of the specimens confirmed the presence of Mycobacterium tuberculosis. We conclude that findings on power Doppler sonography may support a diagnosis of tuberculous ileitis and avoid clinical mismanagement...
- Mirror-image artifact mimicking epidural hematoma: usefulness of power Doppler sonographyHandan Cakmakci
Department of Radiology, Dokuz Eylul University Medical School, Inciralti, 35600 Izmir, Turkey
J Clin Ultrasound 31:437-9. 2003..However, color and power Doppler sonography showed normal vascular findings, thus permitting identification of the mirror-image artifact...
- Visual evoked potential is superior to triple dose magnetic resonance imaging in the diagnosis of optic nerve involvementGoksemin Acar
Departments of Neurology and Radiodiagnostics Medical School, Dokuz Eylul University, Izmir, Turkey
Int J Neurosci 114:1025-33. 2004..The results suggest that VEP is superior to the orbital MRI in determining the chronic optic nerve involvement...
- Diagnostic value of diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging in pediatric cerebral diseasesYasemin Fatma Oksuzler
Department of Radiology, Dokuz Eylul University Faculty of Medicine, Izmir, Turkey
Pediatr Neurol 32:325-33. 2005....