Affiliation: Dicle University
- The reliability of microleakage studies using dog and bovine primary teeth instead of human primary teethI Yavuz
Dicle University, Diyarbakir, Turkey
Eur J Paediatr Dent 14:42-6. 2013..This was to investigate if dental restorations on human, dog and bovine primary teeth are equitable for microleakage analysis, and the respective marginal adaptation deficiency in in vitro conditions...
- Ectodermal dysplasia: Retrospective study of fifteen casesIzzet Yavuz
Department of Pediatrics, Fuculty of Dentistry, Dicle University, Diyarbakir, Turkey
Arch Med Res 37:403-9. 2006..Dentists must conduct a comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach to these patients in order to improve their dental, masticatory, growth and orthognathic conditions...
- Hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia: a case reportIzzet Yavuz
Department of Pediatric Dentistry, University of Dicle, Faculty of Dentistry, Diyarbakir, Turkey
Quintessence Int 39:81-6. 2008..This case report outlines a possible routine approach to restoring function and esthetics and aiding in the social interaction for a 9-year-old girl diagnosed with hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia at about 7 years of age...
- Evaluation of ectodermal dysplasiaZelal Baskan
Department of Prosthetic Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, Dicle University, Diyarbakir, Turkey
Kaohsiung J Med Sci 22:171-6. 2006..Therapists should take a comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach with these patients to improve their dental, masticatory, growth, and orthognathic conditions, as well as esthetic appearance...
- Measuring bone density in healing periapical lesions by using cone beam computed tomography: a clinical investigationSadullah Kaya
Dental Faculty, Department of Endodontics, Diyarbakir, Turkey
J Endod 38:28-31. 2012..Differences in bone density before and after endodontic treatment were examined in teeth with periapical lesions in Hounsfield units (HUs) by using cone beam computed tomography (CBCT)...
- An evaluation of clinical, radiological and three-dimensional dental tomography findings in ectodermal dysplasia casesMehmet Sinan Dogan
Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, Dicle University, Diyarbakir, Turkey
Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal 20:e340-6. 2015..The evaluation of ectodermal dysplasia cases was made by clinical examination and examination of the jaw and facial areas radiologically and on cone-beam 3-dimensional dental tomography (CBCT) images...
- Prevention of caries in children by preventive and operative dental care for mothers in rural Anatolia, TurkeyC Türksel Dülgergil
University of Kirikkale, Dental Faculty, Diyarbakir, Turkey
Acta Odontol Scand 62:251-7. 2004....