Affiliation: Dicle University
- Randomized trial of sertraline versus venlafaxine XR in major depression: efficacy and discontinuation symptomsAytekin Sir
Department of Psychiatry, Dicle University Medical Faculty, Diyarbakir, Turkey
J Clin Psychiatry 66:1312-20. 2005..Meta-analyses, based mainly on fluoxetine comparator data, suggest that the SNRI venlafaxine has superior efficacy to SSRIs in treatment of major depression...
- One-year follow-up study of posttraumatic stress disorder among earthquake survivors in TurkeyAbdurrahman Altindag
Department of Psychiatry, Harran University Faculty of Medicine, 63100 Sanliurfa, Turkey
Compr Psychiatry 46:328-33. 2005..Early mental health intervention may serve to prevent the chronicity of posttraumatic stress reactions among earthquake victims...
- Diagnostic performance of increased prolidase activity in schizophreniaMehmet Gunes
Department of Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, Dicle University, Diyarbakir, Turkey Electronic address
Neurosci Lett 613:36-40. 2016..05). The results of this study indicate that serum prolidase activity may be a useful diagnostic test for schizophrenia; however, further studies are needed to verify this. ..
- Frequency of PTSD in a group of search and rescue workers two months after 2003 Bingol (Turkey) earthquakeSakir Ozen
Department of Psychiatry, Medical School of Dicle University, Diyarbakir, Turkey
J Nerv Ment Dis 192:573-5. 2004..The high scores of all scales showed that PTSD may also have comorbidity with other psychiatric disorders. Rescue workers who give first-level service in disasters should receive psychiatric support in specific time frames...
- Impact of Collagen Cross-linking on Psychological Distress and Vision and Health-Related Quality of Life in Patients With KeratoconusAbdullah Kürşat Cingü
Department of Ophthalmology A K C, Y C, F M T, A Y, A s, Faculty of Medicine, Dicle University, Diyarbakir, Turkey Department of Psychiatry Y B, Faculty of Medicine, Marmara University, Istanbul, Turkey and Department of Psychiatry C T, A s, Faculty of Medicine, Dicle University, Diyarbakir, Turkey
Eye Contact Lens 41:349-53. 2015..To evaluate the changes in psychological distress level and quality of life (QoL) scores of keratoconus (KC) patients 1 year after corneal collagen cross-linking (CXL)...
- Reduced PON1 enzymatic activity and increased lipid hydroperoxide levels that point out oxidative stress in generalized anxiety disorderMahmut Bulut
Dicle University, Department of Psychiatry, Diyarbakir, Turkey
J Affect Disord 150:829-33. 2013..Increased LOOH level and decreased paraoxonase activity of GAD patients may suggest increased lipid peroxidation and oxidative stress in these patients. LOOH levels may be a state marker for diagnosing GAD...