Affiliation: Ankara University
- Combined bilateral ectopic and intrauterine pregnancy following ovulation induction with the low-dose step-up protocol in a patient with polycystic ovary syndromeH Yarali
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Hacettepe University, Sihhiye, Ankara, Turkey
Arch Gynecol Obstet 264:37-8. 2000..After a spontaneous miscarriage she was treated by laparoscopic left salpingectomy and right linear salpingotomy...
- Parvovirus B19 infection reminiscent of myelodysplastic syndrome in three children with chronic hemolytic anemiaN Yarali
Department or Pediatric Hematology, Dr Sami Ulus Children s Disease Centre, Ankara, Turkey
Pediatr Hematol Oncol 17:475-82. 2000..So, PV-B19-associated nonclonal MDS should be considered in the differential diagnosis of true clonal MDS...
- Diastolic dysfunction and increased serum homocysteine concentrations may contribute to increased cardiovascular risk in patients with polycystic ovary syndromeH Yarali
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
Fertil Steril 76:511-6. 2001..To assess cardiac flow parameters in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)...
- Co-administration of metformin during rFSH treatment in patients with clomiphene citrate-resistant polycystic ovarian syndrome: a prospective randomized trialHakan Yarali
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
Hum Reprod 17:289-94. 2002....
- Myelodysplastic features in visceral leishmaniasisNese Yarali
Department of Pediatric Hematology, Dr Sami Ulus Children s Hospital, Telsizler Ankara 06900, Turkey
Am J Hematol 71:191-5. 2002..L. This nonclonal myelodysplasia may be responsible for pancytopenia along with hypersplenism, hemolysis and reticuloendothelial hyperplasia causing abnormal retention of iron in V.L...
- Subcutaneous bolus injection of deferoxamine is an alternative method to subcutaneous continuous infusionNese Yarali
Dr Sami Ulus Children s Hospital, Department of Hematology, Ankara, Turkey
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 28:11-6. 2006..Subcutaneous bolus injection, being more convenient for the patient, may be a more preferable method of DFO administration...
- Osteopetrosis and Glanzmann's thrombasthenia in a childN Yarali
Department of Pediatric Hematology, Dr Sami Ulus Children s Hospital, 06900 Telsizler Ankara, Turkey
Ann Hematol 82:254-6. 2003..To our knowledge, our patient was the first case reported in the literature in which osteopetrosis and Glanzmann's thrombasthenia were diagnosed together...
- Evaluation of children with chronic immune thrombocytopenic purpura and Evans syndrome treated with rituximabD G Gokcebay
1Department of Pediatric Hematology, Ankara Children s Hematology and Oncology Hospital, Diskapi, Ankara, Turkey
Clin Appl Thromb Hemost 19:663-7. 2013..Seven patients have no response. In conclusion, rituximab may be considered prior to splenectomy in children with chronic ITP and ES with an acceptable toxicity profile. ..
- Spontaneous haemothorax: an uncommon presentation of Glanzmann thrombastheniaA Kara
Department of Pediatric Hematology, Dr Sami Ulus Children s Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
Acta Paediatr 91:1139-40. 2002..Conclusion: To the authors' knowledge this is the first case of Glanzmann thrombasthenia complicated by spontaneous haemothorax...
- Complete blood count using VCS (volume, conductivity, light scatter) technology is affected by hyperlipidemia in a child with acute leukemiaD G Gokcebay
Department of Pediatric Hematology, Ankara Children s Hematology and Oncology Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
Int J Lab Hematol 33:651-5. 2011..Platelet count was in expected range (Table 1). Thus, we thought it was a laboratory error, and the patient's follow-up especially for red cell parameters was made by red blood cell and hematocrit values...