Affiliation: Ankara University
- A 15-year-old boy with Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome associated with severe congenital malalignment of the toenailsSevim Balci
Department of Clinical Genetics, Hacettepe University, Ihsan Dogramaci Children s Hospital, Turkey
Pediatr Dermatol 21:44-7. 2004..We report a patient with characteristic manifestations of RTS and congenital malalignment of the great toenails. The association of these two entities has not been reported previously...
- Clinical manifestations of cutaneous graft-versus-host disease after allogeneic haematopoietic cell transplantation: long-term follow-up results in a single Turkish centreHatice Sanli
Department of Dermatology, Stem Cell Transplantation Unit, School of Medicine, Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey
Acta Derm Venereol 84:296-301. 2004..In conclusion, GVHD has a wide spectrum of cutaneous manifestations, which can be used as an important tool for the early diagnosis of the disease...
- Sodium hydroxide chemical matricectomy for the treatment of ingrown toenails: comparison of three different application periodsPelin Kocyigit
Department of Dermatology, Ankara University Medical School, 06100 Ankara, Turkey
Dermatol Surg 31:744-7; discussion 747. 2005..This study was designed to evaluate the optimal sodium hydroxide application period providing high success rates with minimal postoperative morbidity...
- Calibre persistent labial artery: clinical features and noninvasive radiological diagnosisP Kocyigit
Radiology, Ankara University Medical School, Ankara University, Turkey
Clin Exp Dermatol 31:528-30. 2006..In this case, the diagnosis was made clinically and confirmed by Doppler ultrasonography, which is a noninvasive and simple diagnostic tool...
- Post-renal transplantation Leser-Trélat sign associated with carcinoma of the gallbladder: a rare associationPelin Kocyigit
Department of Dermatology, Faculty of Medicine, Ankara University, Turkey
Scand J Gastroenterol 42:779-81. 2007..The search for an underlying malignancy showed the presence of an adenocarcinoma of the gallbladder which had metastasized to the liver...
- Linear IgA bullous dermatosis induced by interferon-alpha 2aP Kocyigit
Department of Dermatology, Ankara University Medical School, Ankara, Turkey
Clin Exp Dermatol 34:e123-4. 2009..Idiopathic, systemic disorder-related, and rarely drug-induced forms of LABD have been described. We describe a case of LABD associated with interferon-alpha 2A used for the treatment of Kaposi's sarcoma...
- Comparison of phenol and sodium hydroxide chemical matricectomies for the treatment of ingrowing toenailsSeher Bostanci
Department of Dermatology, Ankara University, Medical School, Ankara, Turkey
Dermatol Surg 33:680-5. 2007..Both agents have excellent cure rates, but there are no data about the comparison of postoperative healing periods. This study was designed to compare the postoperative morbidity rates of sodium hydroxide and phenol matricectomies...
- Long-term results of rituximab-intravenous immunoglobulin combination therapy in patients with epidermolysis bullosa acquisita resistant to conventional therapyAyse Oktem
A Department of Dermatology, Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
J Dermatolog Treat . 2016..Epidermolysis bullosa acquisita (EBA) is a rare subepidermal bullous disease. Long-term remission in this disease is difficult using current treatments, unlike that in patients with other autoimmune bullous diseases...
- Vitiligo after hematopoietic cell transplantation: six cases and review of the literatureHatice Sanli
Department of Dermatology, Ankara University School of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
Dermatology 216:349-54. 2008..To investigate the prevalence and clinical characteristics of vitiligo after allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation (AHCT)...
- Development of poorly differentiated invasive squamous cell carcinoma in giant Bowen's disease: a case report with dermatoscopyBengu Nisa Akay
Ankara University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Dermatology, Ankara, Turkey
Dermatol Pract Concept 6:5-8. 2016..Herein we discuss the dermatoscopic findings of a case of giant Bowen's disease, which progressed to poorly differentiated invasive SCC. ..
- Clinical Aspects Of Sclerodermatous Type Graft-Versus-Host Disease After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell TransplantationHatice Sanli
Department of Dermatology, Ankara University Faculty of medicine Ibni Sina Hospital, 06100 Ankara, Turkey Phone 90 312 508 25 58 E mail
Turk J Haematol 27:91-8. 2010..We aimed to evaluate the clinical features of sclerodermatous chronic graft-versus-host disease (GVHD) after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (AHSCT)...
- Epithelioid sarcoma metastatic to the tongue: a rare entityEsin Ozdemir
Departments of Dermatology and Pathology, School of Medicine, Ankara University, 06100 Ankara, Turkey
J Cutan Pathol 31:401-5. 2004..ES is also known to have a high rate of recurrence and high rate of metastasis predominantly to the lymph nodes, lungs, and scalp. Herein, the second case of ES with metastasis to the tongue is reported...
- Can specific vessel-based papulopustular lesions of Behçet's disease be differentiated from nonspecific follicular-based lesions clinically?Ayse Boyvat
Department of Dermatology and Pathology, Ankara University School of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
Int J Dermatol 45:814-8. 2006..Some authors suggest that papulopustular lesions should be considered a positive criterion only if they exhibit a vessel-based neutrophilic reaction...
- Chemical matricectomy with sodium hydroxide: long-term follow-up resultsSeher Bostanci
Department of Dermatology and Venereology, Ankara University Faculty of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey Department of Dermatology and Venereology, Prof Dr Celal Ertug Etimesgut State Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
Dermatol Surg 40:1221-4. 2014..Chemical matricectomy with sodium hydroxide is a method being used successfully in the treatment of ingrown toenail...