Affiliation: Adnan Menderes University
- Female urinary incontinence in the west of Turkey: prevalence, risk factors and impact on quality of lifeIzzet Kocak
Department of Urology, Adnan Menderes University, Faculty of Medicine, 09100 Aydn, Turkey
Eur Urol 48:634-41. 2005..To determine the prevalence and risk factors of urinary incontinence (UI), and to assess its impact on quality of life (QOL) in Turkish women...
- Relapse of brucellosis simulating testis tumorIzzet Kocak
Department of Urology, Adnan Menderes University Faculty of Medicine, Aydin 09110, Turkey
Int J Urol 11:683-5. 2004..Even in the absence of systemic symptoms, the possible relapse of brucellosis as an abscess formation in the testis should be considered as a rare cause of testicular mass in patients who live in endemic regions...
- Pro-inflammatory cytokine response of the fluid contents of spermatoceles and epididymal cystsI Kocak
Department of Urology, School of Medicine, Adnan Menderes University, Aydin Turkey
Andrologia 34:112-5. 2002..The presence of immunologic activation in these fluids advocates a policy of selective surgical intervention in patients with spermatocele or epididymal cyst...
- Anti-bacterial activity of the fluid contents of spermatoceles and epididymal cystsG Gunaydin
Department of Urology, Ege University, School of Medicine, Bornova, Izmir, Turkey
Br J Urol 75:68-70. 1995..To show that the fluids obtained from spermatoceles and epididymal cysts are not infected, even though they may be present for long periods, and that these fluids have bactericidal activity...
- A new experimental model for cryptorchidism: inguinoscrotal approachM Dundar
Department of Urology, Adnan Menderes University, Aydin, Turkey
Urol Res 29:178-81. 2001..This new model of cryptorchidism is considered to provide a simple and effective technique for investigating the impaired development of the testes in cryptorchidism...
- Epididymal changes associated with cryptorchidism in ratsI Kocak
Department of Urology, Adnan Menderes University School of Medicine, Aydin, Turkey
Asian J Androl 3:277-80. 2001..To investigate the effect of a new mechanically induced cryptorchidism model on rat epididymal histology...
- Effect of sildenafil on ocular haemodynamicsS O Dundar
Department of Ophthalmology, Adnan Menderes University, Aydin, Turkey
Eye (Lond) 15:507-10. 2001..To study the effect of sildenafil, which is an effective agent for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, on ocular haemodynamics...
- Liposarcoma of the spermatic cordM Dundar
Adnan Menderes University, Medical School, Departments of Urology and Pathology, Aydin, Turkey
Urol Int 67:102-3. 2001..Radical orchiectomy was performed. Pathological analysis demonstrated a well-differentiated liposarcoma. No evidence of recurrence or metastasis has been noted during the 3-month follow-up without any postoperative adjuvant therapy...
- Effect of hypothyroidism on the testes in mature rats and treatment with levothyroxine and zincL Tahmaz
Gulhane Military Medical Academy, Department of Urology, Ankara, Turkey
Andrologia 32:85-9. 2000....
- The effect of estrogen-replacement therapy on clitoral-cavernosal tissue in oophorectomized rats: a histo-quantitative study by image analyzerM Dundar
Adnan Menderes University, Medical School, Department of Urology, Aydin, Turkey
Urol Res 29:317-20. 2001..These findings may be important in the pathophysiology of postmenopausal female sexual dysfunction...