- Pseudotumoral cutaneous aspergillosis in chronic granulomatous disease, report of a pediatric caseMonia Khemiri
Pediatric A Department, Children s Hospital of Tunis, Faculty of Medicine, University of Tunis El Manar, Tunisia
Am J Dermatopathol 34:749-52. 2012..Invasive cutaneous aspergillosis may be polymorphic. The diagnosis should be considered early in the etiological investigation of any suspicious skin lesions in CGD even in uncommon aspects such as burgeoning tumors...
- Tuberculous meningitis in Bacille Calmette-Guerin-vaccinated children: clinical spectrum and outcomeMonia Khemiri
Pediatric A Department, Children s Hospital of Tunis, University of Tunis Elmanar, Tunisia
J Child Neurol 27:741-6. 2012..Despite the Bacille Calmette-Guérin vaccination, tuberculous meningitis remains a life-threatening condition; vaccinated children have shown common presentation of tuberculous meningitis in terms of severity and poor outcome...
- [A new case of acute transverse myelitis following hepatitis A virus infection]M Khemiri
Service de Medecine infantile A, Hopital d Enfants de Tunis, Tunis, Tunisie
Med Mal Infect 37:237-9. 2007..24 months later she was asymptomatic. Screening for hepatitis A virus infection in patients with acute transverse myelitis should be indicated specially in endemic countries were vaccinal prophylaxis is not common practice...
- [Acute respiratory failure revealing an idiopathic acute eosinophilic pneumonia: report of a pediatric case]M Khemiri
Service de Medecine infantile A, Hopital d Enfants de Tunis, Bab Saadoun, 1007 Tunis, Tunisie
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 27:502-4. 2008..No further visceral eosinophilic injury were found. Acute eosinophilic pneumonia should be included in etiological investigation of patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) even in young subjects...
- [Plastic bronchitis: report of a pediatric case]M Khemiri
Service de Medecine infantile A, Hôpital d Enfants, Bab Saadoun Jabbary, 1007 Tunis, Tunisie
Rev Pneumol Clin 64:234-7. 2008..After bronchoscopic removal of the casts, the boy became asymptomatic. Initial aetiological investigations were negative. Two years later, the patient developed an asthma...
- [Cystic pulmonary malformations: clinical and radiological polymorphism. A report on 30 cases]M Khemiri
Service médecine infantile A, hôpital d Enfants Bab Saadoun Jabbary, CP 1007 Tunis, Tunisie
Rev Pneumol Clin 65:333-40. 2009..This report describes different clinical pictures of cystic pulmonary malformation (CPM) and problems in diagnosis...
- Screening for celiac disease in idiopathic pulmonary hemosiderosisM Khemiri
Department of Pediatric Medicine A, Children s Hospital of Tunis, Bab Saadoun Jabbary, Tunis, Tunisia
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 32:745-8. 2008..The aim of this report was to screen for celiac disease (CD) in patients with idiopathic pulmonary hemosiderosis (IPH)...