- Outcome of a food observational study among low-income preschool children participating in a family-style meal settingROBERTO P TREVINO
Social and Health Research Center SAHRC, San Antonio, TX, USA
Health Educ Behav 42:240-8. 2015..Formative research was conducted to determine if preschool children participating in family-style meals consumed the minimum food servings according to U.S. Department of Agriculture dietary guidelines...
- Obesity and preference-weighted quality of life of ethnically diverse middle school children: the HEALTHY studyR P Trevino
Social and Health Research Center, San Antonio, TX 78210, USA
J Obes 2013:206074. 2013..013; HUI3 P = 0.025; and FT P < 0.001). Obese and severe obese categories were significantly associated with lower HUI2 functional ratings in the mobility domain and with lower HUI3 functional ratings in the speech domain. ..
- HEALTHY study school food service revenue and expense reportROBERTO P TREVINO
Social and Health Research Center, 1302 South Saint Mary s Street, San Antonio, TX 78210, USA
J Sch Health 82:417-23. 2012..The purpose of this article is to report the food option changes and the annual revenues and expenses of the school food service environment...
- Diabetes risk, low fitness, and energy insufficiency levels among children from poor familiesROBERTO P TREVINO
Social and Health Research Center, 1302 S St Mary s St, San Antonio, TX 78210, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 108:1846-53. 2008..Low-income populations have higher rates of type 2 diabetes and it is the hope of the investigators to increase support for the dissemination of evidence-based prevention programs aimed at children from poor families...
- BIENESTAR: A SCHOOL BASED DIABETES PREVENTION PROGRAMROBERTO TREVINO; Fiscal Year: 2004..Biological outcomes will fasting capillary glucose levels. Ultimately, we would like to delay or prevent the onset of type 2 diabetes. ..