Janneke P van Wijngaarden
Affiliation: Wageningen University
Country: The Netherlands
- Vitamin B12, folate, homocysteine, and bone health in adults and elderly people: a systematic review with meta-analysesJ P van Wijngaarden
Division of Human Nutrition, Wageningen University, P O Box 8129, 6700 EV Wageningen, The Netherlands
J Nutr Metab 2013:486186. 2013..Results from studies regarding BMD that could not be included in the meta-analyses were not univocal...
- Rationale and design of the B-PROOF study, a randomized controlled trial on the effect of supplemental intake of vitamin B12 and folic acid on fracture incidenceJanneke P van Wijngaarden
Department of Human Nutrition, Wageningen University, P, O, Box 8129 6700 EV Wageningen, The Netherlands
BMC Geriatr 11:80. 2011....
- Effects of 2-year vitamin B12 and folic acid supplementation in hyperhomocysteinemic elderly on arterial stiffness and cardiovascular outcomes within the B-PROOF trialSuzanne C van Dijk
aErasmus MC, Department of Internal Medicine, Rotterdam bVU University Medical Center, EMGO Institute for Health and Care Research, Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Amsterdam cWageningen University, Division of Human Nutrition, Wageningen dVU University Medical Center, Department of Clinical Chemistry eVU University Medical Center, Department of Internal Medicine, Amsterdam fNetherlands Consortium for Healthy Ageing, Rotterdam, Leiden gVU University Medical Center, Institute for Cardiovascular Research ICaR VU hAcademic Medical Center, Department of Internal Medicine, Section of Geriatrics, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Hypertens 33:1897-906; discussion 1906. 2015....
- Cognitive Performance: A Cross-Sectional Study on Serum Vitamin D and Its Interplay With Glucose Homeostasis in Dutch Older AdultsElske M Brouwer-Brolsma
Division of Human Nutrition, Wageningen University, Wageningen, The Netherlands Electronic address
J Am Med Dir Assoc 16:621-7. 2015..Second, we assessed whether there was evidence for an interplay between 25(OH)D and glucose homeostasis in the association with cognitive performance...
- Dietary Sources of Vitamin B-12 and Their Association with Vitamin B-12 Status Markers in Healthy Older Adults in the B-PROOF StudyElske M Brouwer-Brolsma
Division of Human Nutrition, Wageningen University, P O Box 17, Wageningen 6700 AA, The Netherlands
Nutrients 7:7781-97. 2015..Egg intake did not significantly contribute to higher serum vitamin B-12 concentrations. Thus, dairy and meat were the most important contributors to serum vitamin B-12, followed by fish and shellfish. ..