P G H M Raijmakers
Affiliation: VU University Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- Attenuation-corrected vs. nonattenuation-corrected 2-deoxy-2-[F-18]fluoro-D-glucose-positron emission tomography in oncology: a systematic reviewUrvi Joshi
Department of Nuclear Medicine and PET Research, VU University Medical Centre, 1117 De Boelelaan, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Mol Imaging Biol 9:99-105. 2007..nonattenuation-corrected (NAC) 2-deoxy-2-[F-18]fluoro-D-glucose-positron emission tomography (FDG-PET) in oncological patients...
- Sentinel node detection in patients with thyroid carcinoma: a meta-analysisP G H M Raijmakers
Department of Nuclear Medicine and PET Research, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
World J Surg 32:1961-7. 2008....
- Female predominance and effect of gender on unilateral condylar hyperplasia: a review and meta-analysisPieter G Raijmakers
Department of Nuclear Medicine and PET Research, VU University Medical Centre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Oral Maxillofac Surg 70:e72-6. 2012..Furthermore, we examined the laterality of UCH in women and men from international study populations...
- The accuracy of diagnostic imaging for the assessment of chronic osteomyelitis: a systematic review and meta-analysisM F Termaat
Department of Surgery, VU University Medical Center, P O Box 7057, 1007 MB Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Bone Joint Surg Am 87:2464-71. 2005..The objective of this study was to determine the accuracy of current imaging modalities in the diagnosis of chronic osteomyelitis...
- Comparison of different analytical methods used for analyzing SPECT scans of patients with unilateral condylar hyperactivityC P Saridin
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Pathology, VU University Medical Center and Academic Center of Dentistry, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 38:942-6. 2009..Comparison of condylar bone activity to reference bone activity does not have additional value in the diagnosis of UCH...