N C C Vulink
Affiliation: University Medical Center Utrecht
Country: The Netherlands
- Body dysmorphic disorder screening in maxillofacial outpatients presenting for orthognathic surgeryN C C Vulink
The Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, Department of Psychiatry, The Netherlands
Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 37:985-91. 2008..The high prevalence of problems related to psychosocial functioning and the occurrence of BDD in maxillofacial patients means that maxillofacial surgeons should take psychological concerns about physical defects into account...
- Quetiapine augments the effect of citalopram in non-refractory obsessive-compulsive disorder: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 76 patientsNienke C C Vulink
Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, Department of Psychiatry, University Medical Centre Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Clin Psychiatry 70:1001-8. 2009..To assess the efficacy of quetiapine addition to citalopram in treatment-naive or medication-free obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) patients...
- Female hormones affect symptom severity in obsessive-compulsive disorderNienke C C Vulink
The Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, Department of Psychiatry, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 21:171-5. 2006..Because reproductive cycle events influence the symptom severity of OCD, the menstrual cycle should be taken into account when assessing the severity of OCD symptoms during pharmacological studies...
- Bupropion for patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder: an open-label, fixed-dose studyNienke C C Vulink
Department of Psychiatry, University Medical Center Utrecht, The Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Clin Psychiatry 66:228-30. 2005..In the present study, we examined the efficacy of bupropion for patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)...
- Sexual pleasure in women with obsessive-compulsive disorder?Nienke C C Vulink
The Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, Department of Psychiatry, University Medical Center Utrecht UMCU, B 01 206, P O Box 85500, 3508 GA Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Affect Disord 91:19-25. 2006..This study compared subjective appreciation of sexuality and sexual functioning between OCD patients and healthy subjects and controlled for the influence of medication or OCD subtypes on sexual functioning and satisfaction...