Patricia H A Halkes
Affiliation: University Medical Center Utrecht
Country: The Netherlands
- Risk indicators for development of headache during dipyridamole treatment after cerebral ischaemia of arterial originP H A Halkes
Department of Neurology, Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience and Julius Centre for Health Sciences and Primary Care, University Medical Centre Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 80:437-9. 2009..63 (95% CI 0.58 to 0.68)) and in ESPS 2 with female sex and absence of ischaemic lesions on imaging (area under the ROC curve 0.64 (95% CI 0.59 to 0.69))...
- Direct costs of surgical clipping and endovascular coiling of unruptured intracranial aneurysmsPatricia H A Halkes
Department of Neurology, University Medical Centre Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Cerebrovasc Dis 22:40-5. 2006..Unruptured intracranial aneurysms can be preventively treated by surgical clipping or endovascular coiling. We determined in detail the costs of these treatments...
- Large subcortical infarcts: clinical features, risk factors, and long-term prognosis compared with cortical and small deep infarctsPatricia H A Halkes
Department of Neurology, Rudolf Magnus Institute, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands
Stroke 37:1828-32. 2006..In this study we compared risk factors, clinical features, and stroke recurrence in a large series of patients with large subcortical, cortical, or small deep infarcts...
- [Acetylsalicylic acid and dipyridamole offer better secondary protection than acetylsalicylic acid only following transient ischaemic attack or cerebral infarction of arterial origin; the 'European/Australasian Stroke Prevention in Reversible Ischaemia TrP H A Halkes
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 150:1832-8. 2006....
- Classification of cause of death after stroke in clinical researchPatricia H A Halkes
Department of Neurology, Rudolf Magnus Institute, University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands
Stroke 37:1521-4. 2006..We aimed to develop guidelines for classifying such events...
- Interpretation of ESPRIT in the FASTER trialAle Algra
Lancet Neurol 7:198-9; author reply 199. 2008