Lolkje TW De Jong - van den Berg
Affiliation: University of Groningen
Country: The Netherlands
- Use of antibiotics in rural and urban regions in The Netherlands: an observational drug utilization studyJosta de Jong
Department of Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics, University of Groningen, A, Deusinglaan 1, 9713AV Groningen, The Netherlands
BMC Public Health 14:677. 2014..We hypothesized that populations residing in rural areas have more contact with cattle compared with populations in urban areas, and will use more antibiotics or more frequently require a new course of antibiotics...
- Intrauterine exposure to carbamazepine and specific congenital malformations: systematic review and case-control studyJanneke Jentink
Department of Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics, Division of Pharmacy, University of Groningen, Netherlands
BMJ 341:c6581. 2010..To identify specific major congenital malformations associated with use of carbamazepine in the first trimester of pregnancy...
- HRT use in 2001 and 2004 in The Netherlands--a world of differenceLolkje T W de Jong-van den Berg
Groningen University Institute for Drug Exploration GUIDE, University of Groningen, Department of Social Pharmacy, Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacotherapy, Antonius Deusinglaan 1, 9713 AV Groningen, The Netherlands
Maturitas 54:193-7. 2006..Therefore, we compare the prescribing of HRT in 2004 (after) with that of 2001 (before the publications) in The Netherlands...
- Does lamotrigine use in pregnancy increase orofacial cleft risk relative to other malformations?H Dolk
Social Pharmacy, Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacotherapy, Groningen University Institute for Drug Exploration GUIDE, University of Groningen, The Netherlands, Ant Deusinglaan 1, 9713 AV Groningen The Netherlands
Neurology 71:714-22. 2008....
- Patient-reporting of side effects may provide an important source of information in clinical practiceJuliet M Foster
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 63:979-80; author reply 981. 2007
- Cost-effectiveness of a screening strategy for Q fever among pregnant women in risk areas: a clustered randomized controlled trialJanna M Munster
University of Groningen, University Centre for Pharmacy, Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics, Antonius Deusinglaan 1, 9713 AV, Groningen, The Netherlands
BMC Womens Health 10:32. 2010..We designed a trial to assess the (cost-)effectiveness of a screening program for Q fever in pregnant women living in risks areas in The Netherlands...