Affiliation: TNO Quality of Life
Country: The Netherlands
- Transcriptional activity around bacterial cell death reveals molecular biomarkers for cell viabilityRemco Kort
TNO Quality of Life, Business Unit Food and Biotechnology Innovations, Microbial Genomics Group, Utrechtseweg 48, Zeist, The Netherlands
BMC Genomics 9:590. 2008..Therefore, we investigated the correlation between transcriptional activity, membrane integrity and cultivation-based viability in the Gram-positive model bacterium Bacillus subtilis...
- Real-time detection of viable microorganisms by intracellular phototautomerismRemco Kort
Business Unit Food and Biotechnology Innovations, Microbial Genomics Group, TNO Quality of Life, Zeist, The Netherlands
BMC Biotechnol 10:45. 2010..We present a novel generic method that is able to specifically monitor living microorganisms in a real-time manner...
- Multiparameter viability assay for stress profiling applied to the food pathogen Listeria monocytogenes F2365Andreas Nocker
Research Group Microbiology and Systems Biology, TNO Earth, Environmental and Life Sciences, Zeist, The Netherlands
Appl Environ Microbiol 77:6433-40. 2011..It appears that a meaningful evaluation of the impact of mild stress conditions can be obtained only through measurement of multiple viability parameters...
- Draft Genome Sequences of Four Thermophilic Spore Formers Isolated from a Dairy-Processing EnvironmentMartien P M Caspers
Top Institute TI Food and Nutrition, Wageningen, The Netherlands TNO, Microbiology and Systems Biology, Zeist, The Netherlands
Genome Announc 4:. 2016..023), Geobacillus stearothermophilus TNO-09.027, and two Anoxybacillus flavithermus isolates (TNO-09.014 and TNO-09.016). ..
- Discrimination between live and dead cellsin bacterial communities from environmental water samples analyzed by 454 pyrosequencingAndreas Nocker
TNO Quality of Life, Business Unit Food and Biotechnology Innovations, Microbial Genomics Group, Zeist, Netherlands
Int Microbiol 13:59-65. 2010....
- A mixed-species microarray for identification of food spoilage bacilliMartien P M Caspers
TNO Quality of Life, Microbial Genomics Group, Utrechtseweg 48, 3704 HE Zeist, The Netherlands
Food Microbiol 28:245-51. 2011..In conclusion, the reported mixed-species microarray contains discriminating markers that allow rapid and cost-effective typing of Bacillus food spoilage bacteria in a wide variety of food products...