Miranda G H Laurant
Affiliation: Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre
Country: The Netherlands
- An overview of patients' preference for, and satisfaction with, care provided by general practitioners and nurse practitionersMiranda G H Laurant
Centre for Quality of Care Research WOK, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Clin Nurs 17:2690-8. 2008..To assess patients' views on the care provided by nurse practitioners compared with that provided by general practitioners and to determine factors influencing these views...
- Implementing training and support, financial reimbursement, and referral to an internet-based brief advice program to improve the early identification of hazardous and harmful alcohol consumption in primary care (ODHIN): study protocol for a cluster randoMyrna N Keurhorst
Scientific Institute for Quality of Healthcare IQ Healthcare, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, PO Box 9101, 114 IQ Healthcare, 6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Implement Sci 8:11. 2013....
- Involvement of general practitioners in managing alcohol problems: a randomized controlled trial of a tailored improvement programmeIvonne van Beurden
IQ Healthcare, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Addiction 107:1601-11. 2012..The improvement programme consisted of activities aimed at the GP, organization and patient. Educational training sessions and visits by a facilitator were tailored to the GPs' needs and attitudes...
- Impact of nurse practitioners on workload of general practitioners: randomised controlled trialMiranda G H Laurant
Centre for Quality of Care Research WOK, University Medical Centre Nijmegen, PO Box 9101, 6500 HB Nijmegen, Netherlands
BMJ 328:927. 2004..To examine the impact on general practitioners' workload of adding nurse practitioners to the general practice team...
- Physician assistants in medical ward care: a descriptive study of the situation in the NetherlandsMarijke J C Timmermans
Radboud University Medical Center, Radboud Institute for Health Sciences, IQ Healthcare, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Eval Clin Pract 22:395-402. 2016..Insight into their roles and tasks is limited. This study aims to provide insight into different organizational models of medical ward care, focusing on the position, tasks and responsibilities of the involved PAs and MDs...
- Determinants of the sustained employment of physician assistants in hospitals: a qualitative studyMarijke J C Timmermans
Radboud University Medical Centre, Radboud Institute for Health Sciences, IQ Healthcare, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
BMJ Open 6:e011949. 2016..To identify determinants of the initial employment of physician assistants (PAs) for inpatient care as well as of the sustainability of their employment...
- Factors associated with the impact of quality improvement collaboratives in mental healthcare: an exploratory studyMarleen H Versteeg
Scientific Institute for Quality of Healthcare IQ Healthcare, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, P, O, Box 9101, 114 IQ Healthcare, 6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Implement Sci 7:1. 2012..We explored which characteristics of the composition, participation, functioning, and organization of these collaboratives related to changes in the healthcare for patients with anxiety disorders, dual diagnosis, or schizophrenia...
- Physician substitution by mid-level providers in primary healthcare for older people and long-term care facilities: protocol for a systematic literature reviewMarleen H Lovink
Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Adv Nurs 71:2998-3005. 2015..The secondary aim is to describe facilitators and barriers to the implementation of physician substitution in these settings...
- The effectiveness of substitution of hospital ward care from medical doctors to physician assistants: a study protocolMarijke J C Timmermans
Scientific Institute for Quality of Healthcare, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
BMC Health Serv Res 14:43. 2014..PAs are nonphysician clinicians with medical tasks. This study aims to evaluate the effects of substitution of hospital ward care to PAs...
- Improving primary mental health care: impact of a nationwide programmeJantien M C Heideman
Centre for Quality of Care Research WOK, 117 KWAZO, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, 6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Health Policy 81:146-54. 2007..To determine the impact of a nationwide programme on primary mental health care practices...
- Effectiveness of physical activity interventions for older adults: a reviewAkke K van der Bij
Centre for Quality of Care Research, University Medical Centre St Radboud, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Am J Prev Med 22:120-33. 2002..This review evaluates the effectiveness of physical activity interventions among older adults...