Affiliation: Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre
Country: The Netherlands
- Undertreatment of tracheal carcinoma: multidisciplinary audit of epidemiologic dataJimmie Honings
Department of Oto Rhino Laryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Ann Surg Oncol 16:246-53. 2009..Interreviewer disagreement was small. The audit of a national cancer registry suggests that incorrect diagnosis and undertreatment are common in rare airway tumors...
- Clinical aspects and treatment of primary tracheal malignanciesJimmie Honings
Department of Oto Rhino Laryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, The Netherlands
Acta Otolaryngol 130:763-72. 2010..Toward this goal, centralization of care concerning tracheal tumors is advised. Centralization may increase long-term survival and decrease operative morbidity and mortality even further...
- Incidence and treatment of tracheal cancer: a nationwide study in the NetherlandsJimmie Honings
Dept Oto rhino laryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, P O Box 9101, 6500, HB, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Ann Surg Oncol 14:968-76. 2007..The aim of this study was to assess the incidence, characteristics, treatment, and survival of patients with tracheal malignancies in the Netherlands...
- Outcomes of endoscopic cricopharyngeal myotomy with CO2 laser surgery: A retrospective study of 47 patientsArta Hoesseini
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Head Neck 38:1022-7. 2016..Endoscopic cricopharyngeal myotomy (ECPM) using CO2 laser surgery presents a less invasive treatment technique when compared to transcervical cricopharyngeal myotomy...
- Recurrences after thyroglossal duct cyst surgery: Results in 207 consecutive cases and review of the literatureDaan Rohof
Department of Oto Rhino Laryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Head Neck 37:1699-704. 2015..Surgical removal is very effective. However, in some cases, a cyst recurs. The purpose of this study was to identify factors that predispose to recurrence of a thyroglossal duct cyst...