Marieke F Gielissen
Affiliation: Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre
Country: The Netherlands
- Effects of cognitive behavior therapy in severely fatigued disease-free cancer patients compared with patients waiting for cognitive behavior therapy: a randomized controlled trialMarieke F M Gielissen
Expert Centre Chronic Fatigue Nijmegen, and the Department of Medical Oncology and Urology, Radboud University, Nijmegen Medical Centre, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Clin Oncol 24:4882-7. 2006..The main objective of this randomized controlled trial was to show the effectiveness of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) especially designed for fatigue in cancer survivors...
- Experience of severe fatigue in long-term survivors of stem cell transplantationM F M Gielissen
Expert Centre Chronic Fatigue, Radboud University Medical Centre Nijmegen, 6500 HB Nijmegen, Gelderland 6525 EC, The Netherlands
Bone Marrow Transplant 39:595-603. 2007..CBT especially designed for postcancer fatigue, aimed at perpetuating factors, can also be used to manage fatigue in cancer survivors treated with SCT...
- Differences in the experience of fatigue in patients and healthy controls: patients' descriptionsMarieke F Gielissen
Expert Centre Chronic Fatigue Nijmegen, Radboud University, Nijmegen Medical Centre, The Netherlands
Health Qual Life Outcomes 5:36. 2007..The primary objective was to develop an adjective checklist, the Fatigue Quality List (FQL), aimed at assessing different perceptions of fatigue...
- Cognitive behaviour therapy for fatigued cancer survivors: long-term follow-upM F M Gielissen
Expert Centre Chronic Fatigue Nijmegen, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Nijmegen 6500 HB, The Netherlands
Br J Cancer 97:612-8. 2007..Moreover, these positive effects were maintained at about 2 years after finishing CBT...
- Is a full recovery possible after cognitive behavioural therapy for chronic fatigue syndrome?Hans Knoop
Expert Centre Chronic Fatigue, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Psychother Psychosom 76:171-6. 2007..The objective of this study was to find out whether recovery from CFS is possible after CBT...
- Is increasing physical activity necessary to diminish fatigue during cancer treatment? Comparing cognitive behavior therapy and a brief nursing intervention with usual care in a multicenter randomized controlled trialMartine M Goedendorp
Expert Centre for Chronic Fatigue, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Oncologist 15:1122-32. 2010..The aim of this multicenter randomized controlled trial (RCT) with three conditions was to demonstrate the efficacy and to determine the contribution of physical activity...