Rianne van der Zanden
Affiliation: Netherlands Institute of Mental Health and Addiction
Country: The Netherlands
- Web-based depression treatment: Associations of clients׳ word use with adherence and outcomeRianne van der Zanden
Trimbos Institute, Knowledge Centre of Mental Health and Addiction, Da Costakade 45, Post Office Box 727, 3500 Utrecht, The Netherlands Electronic address
J Affect Disord 160:10-3. 2014..We investigated whether clients׳ language use predicted treatment outcomes and adherence in Master Your Mood (MYM), an online group course for young adults with depressive symptoms...
- Effectiveness of an online group course for depression in adolescents and young adults: a randomized trialRianne van der Zanden
Centre of Mental Health of Youth and Adolescents, Trimbos Institute, Utrecht, Netherlands
J Med Internet Res 14:e86. 2012..This study is one of the first randomized controlled trials to investigate the effectiveness online depression treatment for young people with depressive complaints and the first to focus on an online group course...
- Effectiveness of an online group course for adolescents and young adults with depressive symptoms: study protocol for a randomized controlled trialRianne A P van der Zanden
Trimbos Institute, Netherlands Institute of Mental Health and Addiction, Da Costakade 45, Postbox 725, 3500 AS, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Trials 12:196. 2011..Secondary research questions involve maintenance of effect at 6 months, mediators, and predictors of better outcomes...
- Online group course for parents with mental illness: development and pilot studyRianne A P van der Zanden
Trimbos Institute, Netherlands Institute of Mental Health and Addiction, Utrecht, Netherlands
J Med Internet Res 12:e50. 2010..To reach parents at an early stage of their parenting difficulties, the course is easily accessible online. The course is delivered in a secure chat room, and participation is anonymous...
- Design of an internet-based health economic evaluation of a preventive group-intervention for children of parents with mental illness or substance use disordersMarla Woolderink
Department of Health Organization, Policy and Economics, Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences, Caphri, Maastricht University, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands
BMC Public Health 10:470. 2010..There is no knowledge about the opportunities for using the internet to prevent problems in children at risk. In the current study we will focus on the (cost-) effectiveness of an online health prevention program for COPMI-children...