- Coping, pain, and disability in osteoarthritis: a longitudinal studyM P Steultjens
The Netherlands Institute of Health Services Research Nivel, Utrecht
J Rheumatol 28:1068-72. 2001..To establish the role of coping styles as prospective determinants of pain and disability in patients with osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee or hip...
- Muscle strength, pain and disability in patients with osteoarthritisM P Steultjens
Netherlands Institute for Health Services Research, Utrecht
Clin Rehabil 15:331-41. 2001..Currently, various indices for muscle strength are used when assessing determinants of pain and disability. The goal of the present study was to evaluate these indices of muscle strength...
- Avoidance of activity and disability in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee: the mediating role of muscle strengthM P M Steultjens
Netherlands Institute of Health Services Research, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Arthritis Rheum 46:1784-8. 2002....
- Responsiveness of observational and self-report methods for assessing disability in mobility in patients with osteoarthritisM P Steultjens
Netherlands Institute of Health Services Research, NITEL, Utrecht
Arthritis Rheum 45:56-61. 2001..Because of the advantages of questionnaires (they are easier to use, less time-consuming, and less of a burden to subjects), this implies that the use of self-report methods is to be preferred over observational methods...
- Performance-based methods for measuring the physical function of patients with osteoarthritis of the hip or knee: a systematic review of measurement propertiesC B Terwee
EMGO Institute, VU University Medical Center, Van der Boechorststraat 7, 1081 BT Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Rheumatology (Oxford) 45:890-902. 2006..e. internal consistency, reproducibility, validity, responsiveness and interpretability) of all performance-based methods which have been used to measure the physical function of patients with osteoarthritis of the hip or knee...
- Gender difference in varus-valgus laxity in osteoarthritis of the kneeM Van der Esch
Scand J Rheumatol 36:157-9. 2007
- Reproducibility of the measurement of knee joint proprioception in patients with osteoarthritis of the kneeE J Hurkmans
Jan van Breemen Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Arthritis Rheum 57:1398-403. 2007....